Thread: DNP Cycle

reddragon4954 is offline Member

DNP Cycle

Got 2 questions:
    1) I am going to start another DNP cycle in 2 weeks. This will have given myself three weeks off. I am planning on running 600mg for 7 days, I want to make sure I am actually getting that much a day so would a dosing schedule like this work.
    12:01 midnight/early early morning 200mg
    8:00am 200mg
    4:00am 200mg
    Then start again at 12:00.
    Would this give me the 600? Just want to make sure Im spacing them at the right times.

2) I know that using duritecs is a definate NO NO when taking DNP but once you are done is it ok to take Duretics so the water weight will come off faster?

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    Got 2 questions:
    1) I am going to start another DNP cycle in 2 weeks. This will have given myself three weeks off. I am planning on running 600mg for 7 days, I want to make sure I am actually getting that much a day so would a dosing schedule like this work.
    12:01 midnight/early early morning 200mg
    8:00am 200mg
    4:00am 200mg
    Then start again at 12:00.
    Would this give me the 600? Just want to make sure Im spacing them at the right times.

2) I know that using duritecs is a definate NO NO when taking DNP but once you are done is it ok to take Duretics so the water weight will come off faster?
    you mean pm right?

sorry my mistake 4:00pm,

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would DEFINATELY avoid diretics man...the water will come off in time so let it come off on its own the only reason anyone has died from this stuff is dehydration...ur playin with fire with diuretics and dnp .....i would avoid it at all costs. my water dropped in about 5 days for all of it to come off...so its not that long

I'll just wait your right 5 days aint so bad. Was just wondering if is was dangerous to take duretics after the cycle, thanks for the help

sorry for this but, if I do the dosing as said above that will give me the 600mg a day right?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    sorry for this but, if I do the dosing as said above that will give me the 600mg a day right?
    yea but i dunno why you wanna do it at midnight....i did it at like 6 am 12pm 4pm and that worked fine for me when i went to 600. i'd avoid taking it at midnight and sleeping with it at full force cuz u know sleep su when ur on

Thread Information