bluespeed21 is offline New Member

Pitcher in college, what should i take other than deca.

I need to hit 90 mph by next month, i dont want to take deca even though its prob the best because ive heard it can show up in tests up to 18 months after a cycle.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    TREN would make u mean like John Rocker.

builtwithiron is offline New Member
    I agree, go with tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    TREN would make u mean like John Rocker.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    just don't overdo the tren or you'll feel so shitty you won't be able to pitch at all.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    tren can be hard on you joints man...not good for a pitcher...neither is winstrol ...

maybe anavar and some test or just the test alone.

if youve never run a cycle before the test alone would be fine. maybe test cyp or enanthate 10-12 weeks.

if you have to pass a drug test run test prop, it clears much faster but requires ed or eod shots as apposed twice a week with enanthate or cyp.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Isn't this your second thread?
    I dont see any correlation between aas and pitch speed. I've heard of guys taking it to increase recovery time and this is the only angle I can see it being beneficial...but I see no way that it can directly increase velocity..

sanejim is offline New Member
    Anavar sounds ideal for your needs.

qbnpny is offline New Member

I need some help people.

My son will be 17 this month. He's a QB and a Junior in HS. Today I came across Winstrol and Methyl Depot in his room.

I also found some tablets that are ovular in shape with an I-2 stamped on one side. Please enlighten me to any information and effects. I know there is pressure to improve but I noticed a change in him recently.

He's sleeping earlier and he seems to be eating less. He's a little under 6-1 and he weighs about 205 lbs. Any help or information wiould be appreciated. I'm a 43 year-old that has never taken supplements for bodybuilding.

Thanks in advance.

mossond is offline New Member
    Eating less!Interesting when i took a cycle all i could do was eat.Also if ur going to alow him to take the steriods u as well as him need to read All the stuff u need to do while taking a steriod .People dont understand that there is alot involved in taking a steriod other then getting and injection or taking a pill.Read up on it and ask questions!

numbat is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qbnpny
    My son will be 17 this month. He's a QB and a Junior in HS. Today I came across Winstrol and Methyl Depot in his room.

I also found some tablets that are ovular in shape with an I-2 stamped on one side. Please enlighten me to any information and effects. I know there is pressure to improve but I noticed a change in him recently.

He's sleeping earlier and he seems to be eating less. He's a little under 6-1 and he weighs about 205 lbs. Any help or information wiould be appreciated. I'm a 43 year-old that has never taken supplements for bodybuilding.

Thanks in advance.

nice jack.. winstrol and methyl?at 16? That IMO has to be curbed in some way.. just my two cents

I wasn't aware.

I've gone on medical websites so I have some concrete information to show him. This has taken me by surprise and there is no way I would ever condone the usage of steroids for my 16 year old.

He's getting some very bad advice somewhere.

bluespeed21 is offline New Member

Thanks in advance.
    -Ive taken a couple of cycles of pro steriods before, but i remember that i seemed to eat a ton of food more than without them. He may be eating more food at school or outside of home. 205 seems like a pretty big size for his age unless you were big at that age. Look for the obvious signs, gaining a large amount of wieght in short period of time, acne on his back and shoulders,his face getting bigger or fatter, his biceps lookings abnormally cutt and if his temper is shorter.

Same size.

Yes, Bluespeed I was the same size in HS. He will be 17 in two weeks.

I appreciate the responses.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member

Thanks in advance.

make your own thread in the forum, thanks

mrjingalang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluespeed21
    I need to hit 90 mph by next month, i dont want to take deca even though its prob the best because ive heard it can show up in tests up to 18 months after a cycle.
    Anavar would work for you.

I did already. Sorry.

See ya'

Thread Information