Thread: eq dick?

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

eq dick?

1200 mg a week is a lot I know i know, thats why I am bringing it back dodown to 600 or 800 a week, but it seems like the 1000 mg of test would dominate,, I know I know it is a lot thats why I am bringing it down to right around 700 or 800 as well. I didnt think eq would do that? advise would be nice...

Dont flame the doseages I know I KNOW, just tell me what you think and help me figure out a remedy please,,, thank you all for reading this please post a reply

Seya

cnyce&9 is offline New Member
    no such thing as EQ dick...just fina dick and deca dick...EQ doesnt convert..its one of the safest AAS out on the market

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of EQ dick Bro. How old are you? and How many cycles have you done?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    I'm confused.

Chicken- are you saying you were on 1200mgEq and 1000mg test and got eq dick and then brought the doseages down to 600-800 and 700-800 respectively?

If so- I've never heard of eq dick and if there was such a thing you've got the test to prevent it.

Could be your problem is not due to AS. Are you taking anything else? Paxil... shit like like that?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    their is no such thing as eq dick bro ive used countless times ,infact i cycle it every time i do anything love the shit!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    There are posts on other boards about people who have had deca -like effects that affect erections. It's relatively rare, but some men's ability to get/maintain erections are affected by eq.

i have done 3 cycles and have had decca dick before. I think my test is bunk but not sure... I am going to bring down all of my doses and see what happens,, I am 25 years old.

Thanks

Seya

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    what kinda test is it and why do you think its bunk, how long u been on it, how have the gains been...increased acne or anything?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    i was on a eq cycle and if you define eq dick as having very hard , intense, and painful hard ons then yes I experience that but if you are asking if it gives limpness to him then no I dont think so.

I have been on the ttokkyo 200 for about 4 weeks now, and yes acne has been worse then ever, it is not terribly bad, just worse than normal....Mayube it will be a late hitter. I have made steady strength gains, I have been cutting so I am not sure how the muscle up fat down ratio is working.. Have lost a few pounds. down to around 206...
    \
    Seya

flex321 is offline Member
    only thing close, that I might call eq dick is the painful erections I got when I was on eq.

False alarm,, It must have been the ton of stress i have been under, because it does work.........WHEEEEEW.....

Seya

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    bro maybe you got deca instead of EQ.

Thread Information