rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

wheres canes4ever and Doofy at?

I know this belongs in general but if needed please move it. I havent seen Canes4ever or Doofy in quite a while .

G-S Guest
    I saw Canes posting on another site, and Doofy went somewhere where he wasn't going to have PC access...

From what I remember.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Re: wheres canes4ever and Doofy at?

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    I know this belongs in general but if needed please move it. I havent seen Canes4ever or Doofy in quite a while .
    Knew why doofy hasn't been posting but was also wondering the Canes thing.

Oh ok thanx

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey all,
    canes was banned from this board. i have a good idea why, but im not free to discuss it here. and since i have no facts(well i have some, but not all) im not going any further with this. suffice it to say that he stepped over a line that has been drawn here for a long time now.

peace bb79

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I've spoken with Canes quit a few times through e-mail. BB79 is right he did get banned. However, he is doing great and working hard trying to get some stories published.

Doofy I have no idea.

butch,
    i have spoken to him as well, and youre right, hes doing very well. i hope he does get things published, it would be a great thing for him personally.

peace bb79

Yeah I am pulling for him as well. Even though he stepped out of line here at AR (that's what rules are for) he is still a cool guy. He has given me a lot of great advice when comes to the ladies. I don't mean this in a bad way, but it seems that alot of gay men have great advice for men seeking women.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    yup canes got the boot(sucked), and doofy's just been lazy. Met the kid in person a few times, seems aight. He's just had summer sessions and shit, so no time.

yea,
    i have a couple of close friends that are gay as well, and they have plenty of good advice for my other single hetero friends. thats kind of weird and cool at the same time..........

peace bb79

It seems that most of them are in touch with the femine side. So they know what they are talking about. We (straight people) are in touch with our fem side. But they are more intone witrh it. Great advice for great people!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I too stay in touch with Canes on a regular basis via email. He and Big Gunz are both doing very well!

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i am in no way trying to flame canes (no pun) and maybe i dont know him as well as you guys do but some of the stuff he posted kinda creeped me out. i hope yall dont take that the wrong way.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by tx_iron
    i am in no way trying to flame canes (no pun) and maybe i dont know him as well as you guys do but some of the stuff he posted kinda creeped me out. i hope yall dont take that the wrong way.
    Everyone is entiled to there opinion..but do us a favor and don't elaborate on anything...because alot of us know him as a great guy and don't think to many people here would like to hear anything negative about him.

thanks

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    shredz, come on man i wasnt trying to step on anyones toes and i think i already stipulated that. if i did.. please accept my appologies (sic)

tx_iron

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i speak to d00fy almost everyday online. he's busy smoking weed and meetin girls and going to bars and clubs. And canes, i do not know. Canes was a good guy.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    doofys fine, but had a bit of trouble. Canes was banned a while ago since he unleashed unboardly information he told me kinda.

Originally posted by eradikate
    i speak to d00fy almost everyday online. he's busy smoking weed and meetin girls and going to bars and clubs.

man,
    you mean to tell me after all those ridiculous questions we busted our asses to answer, hes smokin weed and goin to bars? wtf happened to lifting and eating right and sleeping well?.........

im joking, if hes having a good time then more power to him, i guess...............

peace bb79

Gear101 is offline Member
    both cane and doof want to meet me but i don't meet people face to face

I liked both of them and just didnt see them around. Both of them are cool but I cant believe Doofy is smoking weed and partying now cause I though he was hardcore after all the time he put into his researches.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I have got to quit going out of town, I always miss it when someone gets in trouble! Now I have no idea whats going on! I hate that! I like canes and the doofster, both good guys. If I got one PM saying "Im sorry to bother you" from doofy, I got a thousand!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    i speak to d00fy almost everyday online. he's busy smoking weed and meetin girls and going to bars and clubs. And canes, i do not know. Canes was a good guy.
    BTW, doofy is better off smoking weed and going to bars, HE'S TO DAMN YOUNG FOR AAS!!

righton is offline Senior Member
    How the hell can he afford to drink? i remember when he posted for the "Doofy Fund" so he could get enough for a cycle.

Pontiac1971 is offline New Member
    Canes is still in Miami and doing good. (What can I say? I love that man of mine!) In fact, I'm going for another visit at the end of August.

Doofy is still lost in space.

As for me, I'MMMM BBBBBAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I talked with doofy not to long ago...he's been gone for the summer as stated above and he sorta had a small problem with his AS and a certain authority figure....no legal trouble just um....trouble young people find. Anyway hope both are well!

Havent talked to Canes in awhile...Doofy either...hmmmm need to send some emails...

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    hey man! d00fy is a party ANIMAL. He raps now and he wanted to battle rap with me. hes rapping, smoking weed, drinking beers, getting girls, and riding on dubs. how funny is that?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    hey man! d00fy is a party ANIMAL. He raps now and he wanted to battle rap with me. hes rapping, smoking weed, drinking beers, getting girls, and riding on dubs. how funny is that?

tell him to come back on and post sometime...he's a funny bitch

Thread Information