gym lord is offline Junior Member

sublingual winstrol (oral application)

been wondering bros ... how effective is **************** 50mg winstrol in comparison to regular winstrol oral tablets amounting to the same dosage? any difference between the two? ... should the ****** be split into two doses ed; is the 8 hour half life the same as regular tablets? ... couldnt find any comparison between them in any of the searches i ran ... i've used injectable winstrol before (never drank it though, heh heh), but never used any in the oral forms ... thanks.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    not sure about the product, but if it is dosed correctly it should perform just like any other oral winny...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    not sure about the product, but if it is dosed correctly it should perform just like any other oral winny...
    thanks ... should be dosed correctly ... it's from one of the well known south florida compounding pharmacies ... not a UGL ... an under-the-tongue tablet ...

just so i can learn, and not repeat the mistake on here ... i'm curious why part of my post was edited ... i wasnt naming a source, i was describing the pharmacy's protocol for administering the drug ... "sublingual" = under the tongue ... "troche" is originally a french term for lozenge, i think ...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    because i don't speak french, and UGL have been popping up alot on this board, and i don't know you..

hahha... but after some research on my part, the opinion on the "sublingual" application of the testosterone is that you have to take alot of it to be effective..

as for the winny, well, winny is an oral anyway, by using it in a loz, it just allows for quicker obsorbtion, not really necessary.. orally administered just means it is passed by the liver 2x instead of 1...

welcome to ar..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thanks, really ... and i'm glad you dont speak french, cuz i dont really trust people who do, ha ha ... just kidding, Serge Nubret was French and a hero of mine when i was a kid ... actually i asked somebody once what "troche" meant when i saw it on OTC product ...

but really, this clears up my question - the difference between them and regular tabs is a matter of absorption, but there's not much different in effect ... that's what i needed to know

Thread Information