ericimage is offline New Member

Question first quad injection pain

Hi guys I just had my first quad injection yesterday on the upper outside part on the right leg. I was painless and great but today ouchhhhit hurt but the weird thing is that it hurt on the other side (inside part of the quad) I have no pain at all on the injection area.

Isn’t that weird what do you think?

The only thing I can think of is that gravity may have taken it's course and some of the oil may have moved towards the middle, inside (most sensitive) part of the leg. But that's only a small chance, IF you slept on your other side at night.

That's the only think I, personally can think of, but nonetheless quad shots are flat out painful if it's a virgin muscle. Just grin and bear it for a while. It will get better. As long as you don't see redness or feal heat you'll be fine.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ericimage
    Hi guys I just had my first quad injection yesterday on the upper outside part on the right leg. I was painless and great but today ouchhhhit hurt but the weird thing is that it hurt on the other side (inside part of the quad) I have no pain at all on the injection area.

Isn’t that weird what do you think?
    I have had this happen a couple of times as well. Pain/discomfort 3-4" away from the injections site. It always cleared up though, I wouldn't worry about it. Have no idea what causes it.
    Seems like every time I do a quad injection something different happens. Have had no injection pain with no pain later (my favorite). No injection pain where I was limping the day after. Large bruise that lasted for about 2 weeks. Hit a nerve or something the other day, janked that needle right ou t of there, involunteery muscle response. Have given up worrying about all the weird shit that happens when/after I inject. It all clears up in the end.

popcorn919 is offline New Member
    i injected in the top of my right thigh and holy shit it has been 2 weeks and i still cant walk right i guess it was because it was my first quad injection. i went to the doctor and he says there is nothing wrong. but it still hurts. what it the best way to inject to the quad? some people say to stay away from quad injections and some say they are the best area to inject iam i doing something wrong or will it get less painfull every time i do it. is the side better than the top

JAN808 is offline New Member
    hey im having problems with the injection aswell, i injected it yesterday on my quad on my right and its hurting in the injection area. have i done the injection right? bit worrid here

Thread Information