Billytk03z is offline Member

First injection!! not a problem!

I shot myself with 125mg test prop in the shoulder.... didnt hurt goin in at all..... I used a 25g 5/8inch syringe/needle (thats all i had at the moment) to make up for the shortness of the needle length I pushed very hard into my shoulder so that I was able to get deep in the muscle..... after I finished injecting, I held the pin in place for an additional minute before pulling out to ensure that all the contents stayed in the muscle.....

I gotta say it was fun!!!

reppedout1 is offline Member
    cool bro!i'm thinkin of adding delts to my next cycle,just a lil unsure if i can inject through the tats on my shoulder without fn em up

let us know how the pain is the next few days.i'll be using prop also

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    thats wasup bro.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    did my 1st shot in my glute thursday, didnt hurt goin in, didnt really hurt afterwards and the followin day it was fine

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the dark side bro!

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    I shot myself with 125mg test prop in the shoulder.... didnt hurt goin in at all..... I used a 25g 5/8inch syringe/needle (thats all i had at the moment) to make up for the shortness of the needle length I pushed very hard into my shoulder so that I was able to get deep in the muscle..... after I finished injecting, I held the pin in place for an additional minute before pulling out to ensure that all the contents stayed in the muscle.....

Report back in 2 days. It takes prop about 1-2 days to start hurting me beyond minor irritation that comes with about any shot. Sometimes prop kills people, sometimes its painless. Some of it depends on the Solvents and carriers, some of it depends on the person.

GL and enjoy!

Bump up to 1 inch pins at least. Anyone using AAS should be able to be well into muscle at 1 inch. If not your BF is way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    Report back in 2 days. It takes prop about 1-2 days to start hurting me beyond minor irritation that comes with about any shot. Sometimes prop kills people, sometimes its painless. Some of it depends on the Solvents and carriers, some of it depends on the person.

GL and enjoy!

Bump up to 1 inch pins at least. Anyone using AAS should be able to be well into muscle at 1 inch. If not your BF is way too high.
    I ordered some more pins last night... all will have 1inch needles at least.... also the carrier oil in the prop is grape seed oil so I dont know if that makes a difference or not.....

beuleux is offline Banned

Im so proud of you son (wipes away tear)

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    i know that you have been on tbol for 5 weeks already so itll be very interesting to see how this works out for you. And yeah, the prop will let you know its there in about a day.

Good luck.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    try not to stick the pin in all the way...you want a little bit sticking out just incase it breaks off... that's why I'd go for 1.5inch pins no matter how far you're sticking it

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Im so proud of you son (wipes away tear)
    Thanx DAD!! I knew I could do it!!!!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    try not to stick the pin in all the way...you want a little bit sticking out just incase it breaks off... that's why I'd go for 1.5inch pins no matter how far you're sticking it
    seriously? ive never heard of anyone breaking a pin off, i think your being overcautious with something thats never gonna happen

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    seriously? ive never heard of anyone breaking a pin off, i think your being overcautious with something thats never gonna happen
    I don't think it's possible to be overcautious in this lifestyle to be honest.

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    hmm...big o dude i used to hang with told me he had to use a diabetic needle to inject oil...DUMBARS! i don't even see how thats possible but anyway, said his pin broke off befor..he was a beast but the roids shrunk his brain...

grapeseed supposed to be painless i heard not sure never used it

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    I ordered some more pins last night... all will have 1inch needles at least.... also the carrier oil in the prop is grape seed oil so I dont know if that makes a difference or not.....
    Save those 5/8's though. If you ever use HCG , they will come in handy if you chose to shoot it sub-q.

The oil won't matter for pain. I use GSO to make stuff too. I use it though because there are some good health benefits of GSO.

There are a couple things that cause pain with injects:

1) the ester. . .propionate (and other short esters like phenylpropionate and acetate) almost always have a level of pain associated with them for most people.

2) High concentrations of benzyl Benzonate (most common solvent in most gear) in the gear. Lots of home brew and UGL gear tends to have about 20%. This is often the source of pain for people who are more sensitive to it.

3) Gear crashing in the injection site (in depot). This can happen if not enough solvent it used to keep the gear in solution. Basically what you end up with is small little crystals of the hormone sitting in the muscle tissue where the oil was injected. Yes, it will be absorbed by the body just as if it were in solution, its just not micronized and disolved any more. But this is not common unless you are running crazy concentrations of gear. LIke 250mg/mL Test Prop would be an example.

4) Benzyl Alcohol sensitivity. This is not real common actually, but Benzyl Alcohol gets the blame for painful injections. Usually BA at 5% or less will not bother most people. However, just like anything else, some people are more sensitive to it. Somewhere on the internet someone said "BA hurts" and now it is parroted all over the place. I think this assumption comes from the fact that isoprophyl alcohol (rubbing) stings like a beotch on cuts. BA is quite different.

I know, you didn't ask for all that. But I am bored and felt like typing. Home alone with the kids. The wifey is having a "girls night out."

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    I do it too... it can and does happen, the pin doesnt actually break it just comes unstuck, never happened to me but Ive heard of it. Wouldnt wanna explain it at A&E (ER in American).

Its been over 24hrs since my first prop injection and I have no soarness or pain whatsoever.... is that normal..... I dont even have the slightest stiffness around the injection site..... shouldnt there be some hint of soarness, im wondering now if I have just oil and not prop!
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 02-11-2007 at 03:25 PM.

Can I inject prop 2 days on/ 1 day off? or since I have no soarness maybe I should try 100mg ed for the first week and go to eod...... How long before I feel the effects of prop?

I just did another injection of Prop at 150mg in my right shoulder now...... now I will wait and see what happens with this injection.... I will shoot ed this week and assess.......
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 02-11-2007 at 03:42 PM.

ok, I spoke wit my source and he said that Test prop nowadays in very common to have no pain..... what do you all thinik?

passthetest is offline Member
    Its common for their to be very little pain you did a good job for your first shot

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    There may be days where you're a bit sore from the injection, if nothing else. Especially if you switch-up to a larger gauge needle in the future.

But congrats on the injections and keep us posted on your gains!!

Thread Information