suckysucky is offline Associate Member

frontloading with a gram of test and recovery question

If one were to do a cycle with frontloading a gram of test-c for the first week and then continuing the next 11 weeks with 500mgs. Would it be just as hard to recover from a cycle of a gram for the whole 12 weeks. Becasue once you shut your boys down wiht that heavy dose (for me anyway) within the first week they aint gonne get anybetter till PCT even though you lower the dose. (or do they?) Just curious. Do you guys know what i mean or no? dont really no how to word it. Thanx fellas

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    BY FROANTLOADING U DONT NEED 2 DO CYCLE FOR 2 LONG do a search there was a very good post for marcus explaining this

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Interested in the answer as i've just frontloaded with 1 gram of Test E, and 1 Gram of Deca . Yeeeehaaaaaaaaw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    BY FROANTLOADING U DONT NEED 2 DO CYCLE FOR 2 LONG do a search there was a very good post for marcus explaining this
    I understand the reasoning of why you dont NEED to do a cycle for long if your front loading. But this is for somebdoy who WANTS to run it for 12 weeks or as long as the gains keep coming

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    personally, i think frontloading is a waste of gear. i also think it's a horrible thing to do to your body.

i've only tried frontloading once, but it didn't make my cycle kick in any quicker, didn't affect the kind of sides i experienced at all, and altogether didn't change anything in any way other than i tossed some extra gear into my ass at the beginning that didn't do anything extra. you'll find many others with the same disappointing results.

as far as why i think it's horrible to do to your body, think about what you're doing. i understand people say it's to keep your blood plasma levels more leveled out through your cycle. however, think of how much you're pumping into your body all at once. slamming it with all that gear right off the bat must put some kind of shock on the body in one way or another.

though supporters of frontloading say you should do it to keep those blood levels stable at a specific level through the entire cycle, i'd like to know what happens during puberty? i mean, when we hit puberty, does our body suddenly start producing ridiculous amounts of hormones out of nowhere, or is it a more gradual progression? i think finding this out would tell us what's better for our bodies. as far as i can imagine, i just couldn't see our body exploding with hormones that quickly, and especially not as dramatically as we do when we slam say a gram or more of test into ourselves at once right near the beginning of a cycle.

not saying i'm right with all of this here. just stating my opinions based off my current knowledge and experience.

oh, and on a final note, as far as still getting gains by week 12, that all depends on the person. everyone reacts to this stuff differently. some people will have gains diminish by then, some will keep growing. only thing you can really do to know what works for you is experiment within reasonable and sensible limitations to see what works best.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    personally, i think frontloading is a waste of gear. i also think it's a horrible thing to do to your body.

i've only tried frontloading once, but it didn't make my cycle kick in any quicker, didn't affect the kind of sides i experienced at all, and altogether didn't change anything in any way other than i tossed some extra gear into my ass at the beginning that didn't do anything extra. you'll find many others with the same disappointing results.

as far as why i think it's horrible to do to your body, think about what you're doing. i understand people say it's to keep your blood plasma levels more leveled out through your cycle. however, think of how much you're pumping into your body all at once. slamming it with all that gear right off the bat must put some kind of shock on the body in one way or another.

though supporters of frontloading say you should do it to keep those blood levels stable at a specific level through the entire cycle, i'd like to know what happens during puberty? i mean, when we hit puberty, does our body suddenly start producing ridiculous amounts of hormones out of nowhere, or is it a more gradual progression? i think finding this out would tell us what's better for our bodies. as far as i can imagine, i just couldn't see our body exploding with hormones that quickly, and especially not as dramatically as we do when we slam say a gram or more of test into ourselves at once right near the beginning of a cycle.

not saying i'm right with all of this here. just stating my opinions based off my current knowledge and experience.

oh, and on a final note, as far as still getting gains by week 12, that all depends on the person. everyone reacts to this stuff differently. some people will have gains diminish by then, some will keep growing. only thing you can really do to know what works for you is experiment within reasonable and sensible limitations to see what works best.
    I agree on alot of your posts Ascendant they are always well said and LONG I remebr a post i started i dunno a couple months ago about frontloading and you were goingt to try it and i see your were not happy with the results. As you said I did find that many people did not have great results. As far as how long one would gain, i know it depends on the person. Right now I am still in the experimneting stages, although I am fairly well informed on the subject, I still do not have much experiences and therefor cycle length must be decided during the cycle. I am not convinced of the beneifts of frontloading espcially compared to the cons (I do not like the idea of putting that much gear in ones body right away espicially one with little cycle experience) maybe i will come across more experiences that support it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Frontloading isnt a waste, and if your planning on doing it id cut the whole cycle down no need to go the full 12 wks, 10 wks will be plenty IMHO

theboss is offline Associate Member
    marcus...i remeber the thread you posted about front loading but could you repost the link if you have it handy ??

also..what is the shortest cycle one could run using a long ester like Test E or C by front loading (lets say front load 1 G then drop to 500mg ) ?

Thread Information