castertroy is offline Associate Member

making gains after cycle

i heard somwhere that it becomes physicaly harder to gain strength and size after using juice. i understand mentaly harder but is it actually physically harder ?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    i was making decent gains after my 1st cycle but now im running my 2nd and i dont know how its gonna be maybe alittle harder but not something dramatic

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    i found it alot harder to gain once i finished my first cycle, I assume gaining after cycle would have alot to do with genetics etc... and is different for everyone, but personally i found it harder yes.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i cant say i keep gains but i dont lose noticable size or stregnth. of course its harder off cycle since taking steroids isnt just mental. its giving you extra physical push.

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    diet is the key bro, you have to maintain that new formed muscle. many peeps get off cycle and start to slack training, diet etc.. however, i'm not saying you need to eat as if you were on, but you have to at least account for the extra mass gained and adjust diet accordingly to sustain

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends a lot on when you start taking steroids . this is hard to believe when your young but your gains will stop. if not we could just get stronger and stronger. there is a natural limit to what you can do. if you wait till this poit till you begin cycling then you will not make gains in size and strength w/o roids. if you start before your natural limit then it depends on how much you gain while on. if you pass it you wont make gains, if you dont then there is a possiblility.

Thread Information