pump111 is offline New Member

injection question

I just did my 3rd injection ever (500mg enanthate ) and this time it hurt a lot less than the 2 previous and wasn't as sore afterwards. It was a glute shot but for some reason the juice seemed a lot harder to push in and after i was done some blood came out of the hole and trickled down my ass. It's not like it was gushing and once I touched a pad to it, it stopped. My only concern is on my other 2 shots I never bled at all, why would I now? Why would it be harder to push in? Thanx!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    It is probably harder to push in b/c you have started to build up some scar tissue. And the blood is probably from passing through a vein. If you aspirated and no blood then everything is fine and normal. These things happen from time to time.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't always bleed and like anything the particular part of the muscle you were in could have been tougher or there may have been some scar tissue. You have nothing to worry about.

pump111 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, however it was the first time I ever hit the left glute, but I did aspirate , but only a little cause i saw a bubble come up right away

alevok Guest
    That happens, your ass muscles are getting harder each time and you bleed eventually. No big deal.

Thread Information