Thread: cycle critique

element_19_98 is offline New Member

cycle critique

i was wondering if someone with expreience could help critique this cycle and tell me if good gain are possible, week 1-4 100mg prop EOD,week 1-10 400mg of sust and i have 60 tabs of 10mg nolvadex and 25 50mg of clomid should i take 10mg of nolvadex from day 1 or just wait until gyno signs any help would be apprciated thanks

viper is offline Member
    element...why are you going to run prop and sust together...sust has prop in it. unless you just want to hit the prop extra hard, your choice.
    if i was going to run prop with the sust, i would run it at the end of the cycle like on week 10-12.
    that would keep your levels high at the end of the cycle and your body would clear all test for the clomid therapy at a steady rate.
    if you throw 400mg of deca for 10 weeks in with this, i would like it alot more.
    plus an oral for the first 4 weeks would be nice....

viper is offline Member
    almost forgot...hold the nolva til you need it..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Opinions vary on whether to jump start cycles with prop or not. There is nothing wrong in your logic but I would prefer to see you run dbol (if you have access) for the first 4 weeks at like 40 mg per day and use the prop weeks 9-13 so you can start recovery faster. I hope this helps but if you stay with your original plan you will need to wait until week 13 to do clomid but otherwise the cycle will work. I would like to know more about your stats and AAS experience.

G-S Guest
    Rickson, you're right on brother.

element_19_98 is offline New Member
    im 23 years old 5'9 170 10%body fat ive never used any aas compounds before im completly natrual at this point ive been on point with hard training and a very strict and clean diet now for 5 months my progress is slowing and ive always thought about the use of AS ans made up my mind to go ahead,and i agree with you about your d-bol opinion and i had a $300 order with a international supplier that had that included but it was seized and the domestic i use is way to pricey for me to buy so i thought the prop cauld be a good secondary kick starter to a sus cycle since 4 shots of 100mg of prop EOD,plus the 60mg of prop in the sus will give me a combined dose of 460mg of test for the first 4 weks until the longing acting esters kick in and balance out,that was my logic in the cycle ive proposed,anyway thats what ive bought and i was hoping that it would produce decent gains thats alot of injecting for shitty results i hope everything goes well

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well again your logic is sound and yes the prop will help jump start your cycle. Now my problem is you are telling me after 5 months of hard training and a clean diet your progress is slowing. Sorry but the problem is probably either your training or your nutrition. Having said that good luck with your future endeavors.

Thread Information