Thread: Quad Injection

Quad Injection

I've read that when ur injection into ur quad ur supposed to go at a 90 degree angle but should u stick the needle in from the side of the quad or through the top? I know its supposed to go in the vastus lateralis muscle, just curious as to which angle is most preferred and easiest?

EQismypoise is offline Junior Member
    dude dont do it my muscle has been inflammed and my leg feels like i got hit by a car lol keep going in the ass bro for real!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EQismypoise
    dude dont do it my muscle has been inflammed and my leg feels like i got hit by a car lol keep going in the ass bro for real!
    You need to be rotating your injection sites. By continually using your glutes, there is a bigger chance of scar tissue build-up. I have found the quads to be my favorite spot once I got over the first few injections. You have a lot more control over the needle and it is easiser to aspirate and keep the needle from moving around in the muscle.
    I inject at a 45 degree angle (between horiz and vertical) while seated. Since the quad is such a big muscle I find that I can use at least three seperate areas up and down each quad. Gives you a lot more options than just using "the ass" as the poster above states.

kuad is offline Member
    good post for newbies!!!

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i inject quads standing up i find it to be easier

fatrock is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Njord]You need to be rotating your injection sites. By continually using your glutes, there is a bigger chance of scar tissue build-up. I have found the quads to be my favorite spot once I got over the first few injections. You have a lot more control over the needle and it is easiser to aspirate and keep the needle from moving around in the muscle.
    I inject at a 45 degree angle (between horiz and vertical) while seated. Since the quad is such a big muscle I find that I can use at least three seperate areas up and down each quad. Gives you a lot more options than just using "the ass" as the poster above states.[/QUOTE

I totaly agree bro.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Personaly I prefer seated and directly into the side of the quad on a horizontal plane.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I'm about to start a cycle after taking two and half years off from gear...I always have and always will hate shooting up.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Personaly I prefer seated and directly into the side of the quad on a horizontal plane.
    Yeah and try to have most your weight on the opposite side just hit it while its relaxed.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    thats how i have done it in the past. if i were to jab quads again it would likely be in the same way.

my 3 favourite spots to inject are pecs, side delts and glutes. if jabbing every day that gives you six spots to rotate

mxnick76 is offline Junior Member
    what ever you do DO NOT inject in your calf! worst mistake of my life. Wow never again.

The Legend is offline Junior Member
    the pec. god damn that scares the shit out of me. a few of my buddies do the pec and i dont just see how the hell they can get themselves to do it. im fine anywhere else. i do my glutes, delts, quads, but never my damn pecs. just something about it creeps me out

rhed is offline Associate Member
    Yea, been thinking of quad injections and I think I'll do it tonight since I'm due for another shot to complete my weekly dosage. Been doing glutes and delts. And totally agree about the scar tissue thing. I say do it bro. I mean just imagine when we have to go to cycles with ed or eod shots.. daaeemm.. Atleast if you get through with it you get more spots already broken in.. you know..

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    ill say this first.. Quad shots kick ass for me.. easy, painless, etc.. But ya man.. Sit on your bed legs out.. clean your quad and just shoot straight down towards the bed..

rhed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhed
    Yea, been thinking of quad injections and I think I'll do it tonight since I'm due for another shot to complete my weekly dosage. Been doing glutes and delts. And totally agree about the scar tissue thing. I say do it bro. I mean just imagine when we have to go to cycles with ed or eod shots.. daaeemm.. Atleast if you get through with it you get more spots already broken in.. you know..
    Just did it... painless and best of all.. more spots to my collection.lol...

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legend
    the pec. god damn that scares the shit out of me. a few of my buddies do the pec and i dont just see how the hell they can get themselves to do it. im fine anywhere else. i do my glutes, delts, quads, but never my damn pecs. just something about it creeps me out
    Awesome pumped feeling afterward. Nice pain like a good workout, constantly reminding you you got something working away in there so you better stay dedicated!

Haha, that's just for me!

topnotch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    ill say this first.. Quad shots kick ass for me.. easy, painless, etc.. But ya man.. Sit on your bed legs out.. clean your quad and just shoot straight down towards the bed..
    this is exactly how i did them...the first shot scared me to death, but I think it's so easy after that. Plus you have so much more control over the needle making it easier to aspirate and to hold it steady while keeping the gear going in..

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    legs are teh shit,pecs are easy and traps.calves...never again lol.

if you dont like quads try using a 25g needle easier but takes more time.

topnotch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    legs are teh shit,pecs are easy and traps.calves...never again lol.

if you dont like quads try using a 25g needle easier but takes more time.
    When you do pecs do you only push in about an inch? I see a lot of people are afraid of pec injects...i dunno why unless it's b/c of the heart. You could always just inject into your right pec then.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch
    You could always just inject into your right pec then.
    That's what I'm gonna try tomorrrow. I have always wanted to try other spots besides the glutes and shoulders.

Archetypes is offline New Member
    I hit the quad sitting on the bed with my leg out and relaxed... IMO it is the easiest spot to hit... always an option for a rotation.

kuad is offline Member
    i did delts once and it hurt like shit for days!!!! what is the best way to do delts?

lunarociti is offline New Member
    I did my delt five days ago and it still hurts. Just did my quad for the first time, so far painless.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i go straight in my quad 90 degrees with a 1inch..my right leg there is no pain whatsoever anymore..my left leg sometime i have to poke 3 times because it feels like im being stabbed..if tryed pushing through it but halfway in was still uncomfortable so i move towards the side more and goes in fine but still my legs gets sore for a day or 2 i have no idea why?

as for glutes i cant do it its hard for me to bend around and aspirate and shoot with a 25g. im going to try laying down on my side and shooting my right glute on tuesday..then im going to try delts to see where my next favorite spot is because ive been in my quads for 3 weeks..

kuad is offline Member
    what is the best way for delts?

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    quads are easiest to for me. I just sit in a chair hold 90 into the side and shoot away. It hurt the first couple times but you will get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kuad
    what is the best way for delts?

Just go in at the biggest part of your middle head and aim for your other shoulder, i.e. 90 degree 3D angle to your skin.

kuad is offline Member
    ok.... how deep?

The Legend is offline Junior Member
    my delts are my fave spot. never usually get sore or pain from it. sust shots were a lil sore in my shoulders at time but no biggy. rub it out and im all good. i might try the pec for the first time next cycle. id liek to have another option on top of delts, glutes, and quads

Quote Originally Posted by kuad
    ok.... how deep?
    You should have started your own thread. How deep depends on your shoulder size. I use 1.25 inchers. Try a .75 inch and if gear dribbles out after your shot you know to go bigger.

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Quat is a great place to inject, there is a lot of it and...you have two of them. If your cut enough you can chosre your spots between the viens.

Thread Information