Thread: Cycle Guidance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cycle Guidance

I'm fixing to start a new cycle here and i'm kinda caught b/w a rock and a hard place. I know for sure i'm gonna get either test eth. or cyp. as a good base, and probably run an oral for 4 weeks, I was just curious as to what would be a another good injectable to boost the two I was thinking maybe the test. aqueous suspension and just use it on training days, or deca twice a week.
    I wanna run the cycle for aprox 10 weeks, and follow up PCT with nolvadex or clomid, and possibly some tribulus to help balance things out.
    Any insight, comments, praise, suggestions or criticisms on the above would be greatly appreciated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are your stats and cycle experience ?

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    I would say deca depending on your test dose the dbol is going to be your jump so i wouldn't think a fast acting ester would be desired. What dose is your test e/c?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    As Kale asked, we need your stats before we can advise anything. What are your goals for the cycle , that will be the determining factor. Answer ALL the green questions below and we can help you better

my stats are as follows about 170-172 5'8 my b/f is approx. 15-20 % I haven't really measured it.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    is this your first cycle?

no its not, my first cycle did leave me 10lbs heavier and I was quite impressed, it would have normally taken the better part of a year to put that mass on w/o steroids . Course I might just be better off with using the test. e or cyp and another cycle of d-bol
    I wanna run 500mg of test e a week and probably about 40mg of dbol for about 4-6 weeks with the test e, I had just read where test e stacks good with deca so I wanted some opinions before i rushed out to buy some u know.

Thread Information