Thread: deca dosage

flywytegye is offline Junior Member

Question deca dosage

Today I am starting my 1st deca /d-bol cycle. Of course, I will run the d-bol for 4 weeks at 40mg ED. The question is with the deca. I have 1 vial of the TT300@10ml. That is 3000mg and I was wondering: Should I frontload the deca at 600mg wk1, then 400 through wk7 OR 500mg for wk1-2, then 400 through wk 7 OR (my least fav) 400mg for 1st 7 wks and throw the remaining 200mg in at wk8??? I'm directing this quest for the guys that have done a cycle w/ only 1 vial of tt300 but were on a 400mg/wk cycle. I believe my best bet would be the the 1st choice. Anyways, feel free to respond w/ any advice that would help and please leave the flames for someone else.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    bro theres no need to tamper the deca IMO I would do it like this, this is ur first cycle bro so theres no need to have high dosages..THATS JUST MY .02....
    dbol week 1-4 40mg ED
    deca week 1-10 300mg A WEEK
    AND OF COURSE clomid post cycle..i assume you have some type of anti with you...good luck get huge!!!!!!!

paulastone is offline Member
    I once did a deca /Winny cycle with ttokkyo deca.
    it looked something like this:
    Week 1-2 600mg deca300 (frontlaod)
    Week 3-8 300mg deca300
    Week 6-12 Winny 50mg/ed
    This cycle was realy great for me, and dont know if you'd be satisfied
    it doest take me alot of gear to grow i guess!
    Thats just my 2cc and if u go by it U will realize that Ttokkyo Gear is underdose(about 1 to 1/2 cc)

thanks for the info man. I just figured that I would up the deca to 400mg, because most say you would see better gains at 400 instead of 3. And yes I do have clomid for post cycle which I will throw in 3 wks after last shot. BTW, should I do the clomid 300 day1, 150 day2, 100 for remainder of that wk, then 50 ED for the 2nd wk? Also, regarding anti-e's: Do the guys that are naturally skinny and have very low b/f less prone to gyno and water retention than the bros that are naturally bulky and have a high b/f? Although I have quick access to the prov/nolv I figured chances are that I wouldn't need it since I'm one of those guys that are nat. 170 lbs cut with like 8% b/f. Neverthless, I have seen many of my nat lean friends do deca cycles at 400-500 mg and not see any sort of high water ret or gyno.

If ttokkyo juice is underdosed like some say, I thing ft-loading would be a bad idea for me cuz I have that chance of running out at about wk 6. How bad would that suck? I will just run that deca at 300mg per week and see if I can make it out of wk 8.

spike25 is offline New Member
    flywytegye you're absolutely right. that 10ml vail is actually 9 to 9.5ml, i would really think about buying another vail. if you're going to this cycle, don't do it half ass. al least do 400mgs, 1-10wks.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Juice man had a good idea, but if I were you I would read and learn some more before you do a cycle. I think you should also wait until you have enough gear to run a good full 10 week cycle. I would also personally add some test to your cycle to prevent deca dick. JMO

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just a quick point of order. There is a big difference between underfilled and underdosed. Don't use them interchangeably or people will get very confused. I'm not defending one way or another just for me I would much rather have a product that is properly dosed and slightly underfilled then underdosed and filled properly but I imagine opinions vary on that as well.

budman, although a 10 week cycle would be ideal, I know I'll grow just fine on a cycle that lasts only 7 or 8 weeks, especially w/ the d-bol. You say I should read up and learn more, but I don't think that's the deal here. I just posted this to the guys that have used this same cycle and brands, etc, and wanted to know to ft-load the deca and do 8 wks, or just keep it at the 300mg all the way through. That is a very legit question and doesn't categorize me as not knowing shit about aas use.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    do you mind if i ask you how much you paid for your cycle? I am debating to go with a similiar one or maybe sust and dbol . thnx

I got the juice myself in mexico. I paid $70 or $80 for the deca and $40 for the d-bol (reforvit-B) So that's no more than $120 for a phat 10 wk cycle. If you're just using a source you could expect to pay at least $200, prob more. I know a lot of guys that have paid $80-100 for that $40 d-bol.

By the way, sust down south of the border goes for around $10 per 250ml amp--$100 for a cycle. Here a cycle like that on the blkmkt is at least $250.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Flywytegye, I was just giving you my opinion Bro, no worries on my end. I gave you my opinion and that was all. Can you please tell me why would you want to run deca without test? I just think it would be a whole lot better of a cycle with test added. No fear of deca dick?

still growin is offline Member
    I just read a post by someone, forget who, about underfilling. I guess the point was the actual needle holds .3 to .5 cc in it. So 1cc in the needle is actually 1.3 to 1.5 cc. Look this up, it is a fairly new post.

Everyone says to run test w/ a deca /dbol cycle. I didn't do that because I like to keep the sides down as much as possible. I keep test prop on hand in case a problem like that arises. sorry I didn't clarify myself sooner.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just run the deca at 300mg a week.... Looks like the first cycle I ever did just I went lower with the d-bol... All that talk about first cycle being the best cycle was true for me... Gained 34lbs just with a little d-bol and deca... ended up keeping 26lbs...

Hey buff, that's awesome bro. How was your calorie and protein intake? I would be perfectly satisfied to have 15 hard, keepable pounds.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It's been awhile, but diet was around 4,000 calories daily... 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight.... A ton of carbs and whatever fat I got from the protein sources.... I ate pretty clean, but did have lots of whole eggs, milk, etc... You need some fat to really boost your calorie intake.... Just not the wrong kinds of fat... I went from 189lbs to 223lbs on that cycle... All that from only 100 5mg D-bol tabs and 200mg weekly of Deca for 10 weeks..... Wish I could still get gains from using that amount....

Thread Information