McBain is offline Member

Ups and Downs of Testosterone

I know others experience it because there is another thread about people having problems while on emotionally. Just curious how people deal with it. I'm only about a week into my cycle but I just get bad mood swings now and then. Never angry but one minute I'll feel like I am a God, completely on top of the world, the next I don't see a point to even getting out of bed. I know I just have to work through it, and I'm sure I'll be fine but if anyone has any recommendations on how they deal with it (I know some have tricks to deal with stress, I'm hoping some will have tricks for this) it would definitely make my cycle more pleasant. Thanks, McBain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, unfortunately it gets a little worse before it gets better. Im going into my 5th week of 750mgs of sust a week and its just starting to get better for me. Feeling great one minute, like a puss the next! Im sure it has something to do with ur natural test shutting down and having to wait till the foreign test builds up before it gets better. I also have anger issues i have to watch myself for. U might see that in weeks 2 or 3.

What u need to do is not be alone. Try not to think about shit to much and over analyze it. Also try and stay busy. The mind is a great thing, but also ur worst enemy!

OG

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I feel you pain man. I am trying to get my ex-girlfriend back yet when i drive by here apt and see her boyfriends car there i feel like getting out and destroying his retarded ass and other days i feel like a friggin sissy. I hope it is what OGpackin says. I am only a week and hafl into some sus, dbol . hoping that it is temp unitl the sus kicks in.

pump man is offline Junior Member
    when u are god pump some iron,when u don't want to get out of bed crawl to the frigg,and eat

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Tank i feelya dog!! I went through the same thing but with my x-wife. I just got divorced 3 months ago and the first 2 - 3 weeks of sust was an emotional rollar coaster. I wanted to rip her new bf's head off! Still do.. But anyway, dbol didnt help me any i just had to ride it out. Like i said its probably going to get worse before it gets better. U just have to realize that ur hormones are all out of wack and its not really u. Know what i mean? Best advice i can give is not to dwell on shit. Keep urself occupied. And ohya, get another girl like i did...And one whos hotter then ur x....like i did..

OG

ohh Tank21 bro, i know what ur feeling bro. if u need some advice PM me?

Ha, good thing i aint the only one OG. Good idea about finding a new girl. Now if i can just get this one out of my head and stop being so antisocial then i might get somewhere. But man i just want to rip if friggin head off! He is such a goon. See, ha, there i go again. HA. I might hot u up with a PM when works dies down. I need someone else opinions on my situation.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

tank brother!!

i feel you my friend. i get all kinds of things going on when i am on.mostly the urge to hit up clubs all the time and cheat on my girl.sometimes i go from angry to on top of the world.weird shit my friend!!anyway, just had to say what's up to a south jersey guy!!!where in south jersey.i'm spending my summer in LBI!!

Hey man, does everybody have these shitty expereinces with their ex-girls. WTF.
    Partyboy, when i South Jersey, i mean way down south. I am down by the good ole state of delaware. The Livestock outnumber the people down here my man! LBI? Long beach Island?

yup

long beach island!! damn delaware?!! not good.haha. i don't venture past atlantic city very often .that's south enough for me,haha.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Hey Tank21.... I'm down here with you bro and I know what you mean.... Farmland and livestock aren't quite as attractive as some Hot NY City woman like partyboy gets to see on a regular basis ... I bet partyboy has some stories right out of Penthouse Magazine...

well let me help you out!!

this friday we're hitting up Roxy in the city if you jersey guys wanna hit it up!!!i grew up in nj so i know how shitty it is!!!!just looking out for my jersey friends!!you'll love the girls at ROXY

Buff87, i hear that man. God south jersey sucks. I can still smell the cowshit out my window. mmmm.

Partyboy-Stop rubbing it in already. J/K. I can imagine the girls up there. You need to drop me some hints on how to pick up some girls man. I am so antisocial it isnt even funny. That cow out back is starting to look pretty good. Just kidding man. I dont support beastiality at all. Or inbreeding despite what all city slickers think about us rednecks.

Hey Tank.... How many red lights do you have in your small ass south jersey town???? That's how you tell the size of most small towns in South Jersey... by the stop lights.... We have about 3 of them.... Gotta love the big city life....

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Tank i feelya dog!! I went through the same thing but with my x-wife. I just got divorced 3 months ago and the first 2 - 3 weeks of sust was an emotional rollar coaster. I wanted to rip her new bf's head off! Still do.. But anyway, dbol didnt help me any i just had to ride it out. Like i said its probably going to get worse before it gets better. U just have to realize that ur hormones are all out of wack and its not really u. Know what i mean? Best advice i can give is not to dwell on shit. Keep urself occupied. And ohya, get another girl like i did...And one whos hotter then ur x....like i did..

OG

ohh Tank21 bro, i know what ur feeling bro. if u need some advice PM me?
    Thanks bro, that's what I've been doing.....just telling myself it's not me, it's just the hormones and just to stick it out. I definitely have the problem of over-analyzing things though, like conversations with people. I smoked pot the other night and it was horrible! I was sore as hell so I wanted to try to ease it a bit and chill out but the over-analyzing was intensified horribly. I'm just going to stay completely clean for this cycle no drugs or alcohol.

Buff87-3 Lights? Damn, thats a city man! My home town has one. Yes one light and its right in the center. I just moved out into the civilization. I think there is about 5 where i am at now! at least there is a blockbuster and about 15 Wawa's

McBain-Def just go with the flow, it will all be alright man. There are plenty of people to talk to on here if you have to talk. I am one of them.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tank21
    [B]Buff87-3 Lights? Damn, thats a city man! My home town has one. Yes one light and its right in the center. I just moved out into the civilization. I think there is about 5 where i am at now! at least there is a blockbuster and about 15 Wawa's

Wow 15 WaWa's..... we only have 2 you must be in one of the big south jersey cities....

fkn9381 is offline New Member
    hey guys, i know what you're feeling. my ex-girl was constantly messing up my head (which usually lead to heavy drinking, i'm off shit so it's ok). and the reason she was able to do that, was that i couldn't control or even understand my own emotions. It was like a roller coaster, one minute i couldn't give two shits if she fell off the face of the earth. the next minute i'd be tearing my insides apart because i saw her new boy's truck in her driveway. (he's a fucking beanpole i'd break in a second if not for her). anyway, i'm fixin to get on again (d-ball,enan, EQ) and i'm already mentally preparing myself for control. I left the town i was in and moved back to new orleans for the summer. you'd be amazed how putting a little distance between yourself and the problem helps out. now i think i could walk up to my ex and her boy and be fine (e.g. not rip his head off). The drinking is going bye bye soon for when i get back on. oh yeah, and my new girl down here in the south if fucking gorgeous . now i just want her to meet my ex so i can just laugh and be like "yeah bitch"

peace

P.S.
    get used to really thinking about what you're going to do (and the consequences) before you do it. and doooon't let your mind get fixated on depressing shit (girl, feeling bad, etc...) just get off your ass, be creative and find something you enjoy to take your mind off shit (lifting, sports, sex, whatever..)

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Tank21

McBain-Def just go with the flow, it will all be alright man. There are plenty of people to talk to on here if you have to talk. I am one of them.
    Thanks bro I appreciate it.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member

feel your pain

hey bros it was the same for me... if you let your mind take over thinking about depressing stuff it will eat you alive. i am only 2 weeks in, but finally have gotten over that stage. i also got on some celexa from a psychiatrist. it is the equivalent of 20 mg of citalopram and it helped out a lot, plus it should help after the cycle when the huge gains stop.

Thread Information