Newzabra is offline New Member

Winstrol perishable??

Dudes, I've got a newbie question for you. I attempted to search previous posts before starting a new thread but problem is... I'm not sure how to ask it. My question is... Do AS go bad? Particularly can Winstrol Depot expire / go rancid / get nasty / etc....

And if an exprianced user offered you a half used container of winnie and you know there is no malicious intent, whould you take it?

Thanks Man (Men)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    All AS have expiration dates. I'm sure the juice is still good beyond them but for best results they should be used before the expiration date.
    If it's your friend and you know he wouldn't fuck you then fine take it. But how much does he want? and what kind is it?

I'm sure he wouldn't fuck me, I wont bore you with the details. Just wondering if it was a good practice.
    Thanks!

O, let me rephrase the question, If the bottle was used a few weeks or months ago and you return to the same bottle. Does it then have a shorter shelf life? Since it the original seal was broken? I'm sure this sounds stupid to most of the vets out there but it's a major concern for me.

JDym is offline New Member
    I asked this very same question on bb.com (the and nobody could really give me a clear answer.

MindBomb is offline Member
    If it's winny I would definitly take it. You can drink it and wont do you any damage. I would never shoot any gear that was given to me half used.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't think it would really affect the shelf life unless it's over the expiration date.
    The reason Mindbomb is suggesting that you drink it rather then shoot it is because your friend might have been reusing the same needle. It's stupid, but some ppl do it. I would drink it like he said. It's gonna give yout the same effect anyway....

Thread Information