Dark|Angel is offline New Member

Clenbuterol side-effects

i got fantastic results from it at 5 tablets a day. But i have had side effects with it.
    Just for people who dont' know what is it, its not a steriod but a bet-2-antagonist (i think)
    Basically a illegal fat burner product.

In the begining, i had a few severe cramps after training, but they went. and some werid things with my tongue, very dry! but also, right at the back it would almost cramp! and be quite worring to be honest!
    I had some strange dreams?? which went after about the 3rd week
    errr.....what else.....nothing else really, more alert, faster at wrestling takedowns, would often wake up very alert.
    But i got a very werid thing happen to me after a long time on it.
    Say from about 3 months of taking it, i got strange things in my legs???
    Like never worked out what they really were, but after i'd trained, my legs looked like they were bubblin, mainly in the bottom half, the calf area, dunno if it was just the nerve endings twitching, if it was they were twicthing all over the bloody place. Then i thought it might be blood related, like somethin wrong with the flow, i'm not really sure....but i latter scared me off, so i stopped taking em for about 2 weeks, then i started again within about 5 days of taking 1 a day, it had started again, so i've stopped for a few months now.
    Wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen? and what the hell it is?

tar

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    QUick question, you said after taking it for 3 months..

Are you cycling it on and off? please tell me your not taking it every day for that long.

Take it two weeks, break for 2 weeks and repeat for maybe total 8 weeks. some might disagree on how many weeks but you need to give yourself a rest.

Anyway,

Please post your stats,body fat %, diet , water intake and cycle exp. maybe we can figure out why your getting the twitches.

no i was taking it for that long eek!

I'm 5 9, i'm not sure of bodyfat, but its low, my abs are though but i'm not ripped, i got info on how to take it from www.clenbuertol.com which states:-

"Clenbuterol is a slightly thermogenic compound. This means that it slightly raises the body temperature of the person taking it. When the body's temperature rises it burns fat more productively. Clenbuterol is especially effective and is the substance of choice for many bodybuilders and people in general who are looking to loose weight fast. At a dosage of around 5-7 tablets or 100-140 mcg per day for men, and for women 80-100 mcg per day, over a period of 8-10 weeks, Clenbuterol will effectively burn fat with minimal side effects (all of which are temporary). Many people have reported extreme weight-loss from Clenbuterol, especially when combined with another fat-burning product like Triac or Ephedrine."

Diet is spot on, what i mean by this is i eat about 6 meals a day, i have a shit meal when i feel run down, i.e. a takeaway, and it usually does the trick.
    water in take is very good, multivitimin and mineral compound, twiches have since stopped btw since i stopped taking it.

Also, i took it with a legal thing called dymephedra. Took 2 before training.

this contains
    Sida Cordifolio 400mg
    L-Phenylanlanine 200mg
    Gurana extract 200mg

This isn't the cause, as i'm still taking this with no twiches

i knew a lad who took clenbuterol for over a year without any problems, he used ephidrine with it was well, took about 8 ephidrine and 5 clenbuterol a day for over a year.

I recently started a cycle of deca , which was the reason why i started taking clenbuterol again stack it with it.

2 shots of deca a week, thats 400mg, for 4 weeks, then 1 shot for 2 weeks.........then finish

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you have your act together

BUMP for those that can help

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    How much BF% did you lose by cycling it on and off for 3 months.... what kind of results?

don't know how much, i mean i was'nt a fat cunt to begin with mate, but it defintaly made a difference, everything just came out more, the striations in my chest and triceps etc.
    As i said though i'm stil not ripped, but i'm close, i'm about 12 stone competition weight for me, not bodybuilding competition though, i'm a submission wrestler.
    If your going to get celnbuterol, get spiropent, as a mate of mine got his stuff just called clenbutrol and it did'nt seem to do anything.

Where as myself and my brother have both recieve fantastic results from it, it come highly recommended, and by the way, that thing about clenbutrol making you stronger, its true, we both experinced strneght gains on it, not FANtastic! but a definte increase.

I want to go back on it, but i'm reall yunsure what these things are that were happening in my leg so i dunno?? i can't find anythign onthe net about case studies of clenbutrol unfortuntly

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    "Sida Cordifolio 400mg
    L-Phenylanlanine 200mg
    Gurana extract 200mg"

I was taking exactly the same product as this but had to stop after only a few days, gave me real bad anxiety.

Thread Information