Thread: cycle question

dogg001 is offline New Member

cycle question

I just started my first cycle. I am taking 200mg of depotestosterona (cyp) from novaquimica (probably spelled wrong) for the first 4 weeks, 350 mg of enethate week 5 and 6, followed by 200 mg of depotestosterona for week 7 and 8. I have 4 vials of decca 200mg from norma. should i add the decca to my cycle or would it be a waste of time? would it be safe to assume a gain of about 15lbs from this cycle. I have great genetics and gain muscle weight rather easily. thank you for your time and your help
    dogg

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    You could run the deca @ 400mg every week for the 8 weeks you are running the test. Also split up the shots 2x a week (1/2cc of test and 1cc of deca) on mon. and thurs. or tues and fri...or whatever fits your schedule best.

Do you have clomid for post-therapy or any nolvadex in case of gyno from the test? These are IMPORTANT to have whenever doing a cycle, that is if you don't want bitch tits or you don't want to keep your gains.

AZ

cant do 8 weeks of decca, i only havg a wee enough for 4 weeks at 200mg aweek. have clomid, i can get an anti estrogen easily if needed. should i take the decca in the middle of the cycle or not do it at all? thanks for the help

marx is offline Member
    4 weeks of deca will not do anything for you, save it for later...

thanks bro, thats all i needed to know.
    happy growing
    dogg

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are running your test incorrectly. There is no reason to run at 200 mg for 4 weeks go to 350 mg for two weeks and then back to 200 mg for 2 more weeks. Get more gear and spend more time reading up on cycles.

Thread Information