philippi333 is offline New Member

Need a little help

I play a college sport so i'm not looking for huge mass, more athletic build. Im thinking about taking anavar 8 weeks at 60 mg everyday. I was just wondering if you guys think I should stack it with anything. and what should i take for my PCT. Thanks.

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by philippi333
    I play a college sport so i'm not looking for huge mass, more athletic build. Im thinking about taking anavar 8 weeks at 60 mg everyday. I was just wondering if you guys think I should stack it with anything. and what should i take for my PCT. Thanks.
    Deca and sus at 400mg/500mg per week is a good first bulk cycle if your looking to bulk that is.
    Last edited by BOUNCER 01; 02-20-2007 at 11:18 AM.

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER 01
    Deca and sus at 400mg/500mg per week is a good first bulk cycle.
    Wow we really should revoke (edit:i'm retarded) your posting priviledges.

First of all he's "not" looking for huge mass, second stacking two drugs on a first cycle is not a good idea. From test alone you can expect to put on about 20 lbs if diet/training are in check so adding anything else would just contribute to marginal gains and be a waste of money.

Third deca is a terrible choice for a college athlete because its detectable in your system for up to a year.

That being said lets help this fellow with his question

Anavar will most likely supress your natural test production so it might be a good idea to stack it with test. Also test only would be just fine for a first cycle. Is there a particular reason why you chose anavar?

For your pct you should go to the pct forum and read some of the stickies. Then put something together and post it and someone will help you out with it.
    Last edited by Anaboxa34; 02-19-2007 at 06:14 PM.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    maybe read read research and the old search button

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    Wow we really should provoke your posting priviledges.

First of all he's "not" looking for huge mass, second stacking two drugs on a first cycle is not a good idea. From test alone you can expect to put on about 20 lbs if diet/training are in check so adding anything else would just contribute to marginal gains and be a waste of money.

Third deca is a terrible choice for a college athlete because its detectable in your system for up to a year. 18 months

That being said lets help this fellow with his question

Anavar will most likely supress your natural test production so it might be a good idea to stack it with test. Also test only would be just fine for a first cycle. Is there a particular reason why you chose anavar?

For your pct you should go to the pct forum and read some of the stickies. Then put something together and post it and someone will help you out with it.
    Great advice

rhed is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to ar. If one wants some descent response and recomendation please give stats..

Bill Bellamy is offline Junior Member
    check out equipoise , you may like the benefits it has to offer. (just a side note)
    Last edited by Bill Bellamy; 02-19-2007 at 05:32 PM.

nilrac is offline Member
    'Revoke' is the word we are looking for, but I definitely agree...

I picked var bc 1- alotta guys on my team use it and i see their results. 2- it's very easy for me to get my hands on. my stats are- 5' 10", 200 lbs, about 13% bf. cardio and diet are in check with me playing a sport.

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bellamy
    check out equipoise, you may like the benefits it has to offer. (just a side note)
    Dude the detection time of equipoise is around 5 months so this may not be desirable

Quote Originally Posted by nilrac
    'Revoke' is the word we are looking for, but I definitely agree...
    fixed

I picked var bc 1- alotta guys on my team use it and i see their results. 2- it's very easy for me to get my hands on. my stats are- 5' 10", 200 lbs, about 13% bf. cardio and diet are in check with me playing a sport.
    so your not looking for a lot of mass so are you going for strength? Test alone will give you good strength gains.

If your not familiar with steroid detection times check out this link
    http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

If you have no prior knowledge of aas you should read some of the steroid profiles as well so you know what your getting yourself into

http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php

read this stuff and put together a cycle for yourself including what you plan for pct then come back and post it and someone will help you with it. IMO its pointless (and stupid) for you to blindly follow someones advice involing aas if you dont know what your doing.

Best of luck

Many college sports (at different levels) rarely get tested. Just because you "play college sports" doesn't mean U automatically disregard AS's with long detection times.

we get tested every 2 months. so it would be a pain in the ass with something in my system for a long time and getting around a test

rhed is offline Associate Member
    we get tested every 2 months. so it would be a pain in the ass with something in my system for a long time and getting around a test
    maybe you should look into PH's...

That it a lot of testing definately stay away from long esters.

Thread Information