Big Kev is offline Banned

Looking soft and waterly

How y'all doing!! I need some advice, i'm on my 7th week of Test E -750mg/pw program and i'm looking all waterly and soft. What should i add inorder to harden up alittle.

Archetypes is offline New Member
    Are you using any nolva/letro/armidex?

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kev
    How y'all doing!! I need some advice, i'm on my 7th week of Test E -750mg/pw program and i'm looking all waterly and soft. What should i add inorder to harden up alittle.

check your diet?

reppedout1 is offline Member
    you could add in arimidex or l-dex at .25 mg to .5 mg a day,that will help with the water retention

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypes
    Are you using any nolva/letro/armidex?
    ohh ya nolva 10mg/ED

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    ohh ya nolva 10mg/ED
    I would look at the big picture and say DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT..

U're on week 7... I'd say time to start wrapping the cycle up in a week or two, and hit PCT.. what is it 4 or 5 weeks after last shot for TEST E.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks

U're on week 7... I'd say time to start wrapping the cycle up in a week or two, and hit PCT.. what is it 4 or 5 weeks after last shot for TEST E.

2 wks.

lol... i was even thinking of pushing it to the 13th week. man i can't stop, the strength feels so good. I'm lifting weight i wouldn't think of lifting in my whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08
    check your diet?
    Diet is good => 400g protein, 650g carbs/ED

lol... i was even thinking of pushing it to the 13th week. man i can't stop, the strength feels so good. I'm lifting weight i wouldn't think of lifting in my whole life.
    At some point the receptors clog up aka downgrade aka u build up a tolerance to the drug etc.

You will respond less and less to every shot. and than u're basically flushing money down the toilet.

I know it feels good, but get the PCT and recovery out of the way, and hit up another cycle.. and u will feel even better!
    U GOTTA CYCLE.. i've stayed on twice already 7-9 months at a time.. It took twice for me to learn my lesson.. If u want to get really big u gotta cycle.

At some point the receptors clog up aka downgrade aka u build up a tolerance to the drug etc.

You will respond less and less to every shot. and than u're basically flushing money down the toilet.

I know it feels good, but get the PCT and recovery out of the way, and hit up another cycle.. and u will feel even better!
    U GOTTA CYCLE.. i've stayed on twice already 7-9 months at a time.. It took twice for me to learn my lesson.. If u want to get really big u gotta cycle.
    Alright, thanks for your advice bro.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    That name brings back memories.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Isnt big kev dead though ?

chest6 is offline Banned
    For a second there I thought BigKev came back from the dead but he just added a space in between his name

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Isnt big kev dead though ?
    woww dude!!! don't scare the hell outta me. I'm new around here and there are so many kev's

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    For a second there I thought BigKev came back from the dead but he just added a space in between his name
    what happn'd to my name sake???
    r.i.p name sake

rhed is offline Associate Member
    imo if you're not getting any problems because of water retenion. I say stick out till pct. Water does help some with joint lube. And you need estro. Besides when you get to pct then all that wr subsides you'll see your muscles harden up.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I totally disagree.. if your running test e.. it just hit your system.. I would NOT end the cycle.. go to ar-r and get some adex.. start taking .5mg ed , run your test out to 13/14 weeks.. wait 2 weeks and start your pct.. If your still gaining (which you would have to be considering your using a long ester test which doesnt even hit you until week 5/6 it would be a complete WASTE to end the cycle now.. )

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    I totally disagree.. if your running test e.. it just hit your system.. I would NOT end the cycle.. go to ar-r and get some adex.. start taking .5mg ed , run your test out to 13/14 weeks.. wait 2 weeks and start your pct.. If your still gaining (which you would have to be considering your using a long ester test which doesnt even hit you until week 5/6 it would be a complete WASTE to end the cycle now.. )
    Sound advice, agreed

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

IMO you need a little more research to do bro, educate yourself more before giving advice or suggestions to other bros.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

^^^Exactly !! there is NO reason to stop a cycle cause of water retention.... get some anti E in you, drink more water to flush you out and keep busting ass in the gym !!!

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member

??
    Bro, not trying to flame u but where have you been posting that you have over 1000 post?

Alright my bad not looking up exact PCT for TEST E..

You guys are right, my advice is faulty because of the 4 week after last TEST E injection assumption.

Nevertheless.. I would shut down TEST E at week 10.. start PCT at week 12
    and not worry about the bloat.

Hey guys lets not overlook the fact that the originial poster was possibly intending to stay on TEST E possibly indefinetly.
    thats why he was interested in controlling his bloat.. cause he is looking to stay on TEST E for a long time..

I say dont' worry about the bloat, run the cycle for 4 more weeks, shut it down, recover, and start another cycle in 3 months.

( i took a hiatus of sorts over the summer and didnt post much here, too much stuff was going on, girlfriend etc, now i'm single again :-) )

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    ^^^Exactly !! there is NO reason to stop a cycle cause of water retention.... get some anti E in you, drink more water to flush you out and keep busting ass in the gym !!!
    Alright my bad not looking up exact PCT for TEST E..

You guys are right, my advice is faulty because of the 4 week after last TEST E injection assumption.

Nevertheless.. I would shut down TEST E at week 10.. start PCT at week 12
    and not worry about the bloat.

Hey guys lets not overlook the fact that the originial poster was possibly intending to stay on TEST E possibly indefinetly.
    thats why he was interested in controlling his bloat.. cause he is looking to stay on TEST E for a long time..

I say dont' worry about the bloat, run the cycle for 4 more weeks, shut it down, recover, and start another cycle in 3 months.

( i took a hiatus of sorts over the summer and didnt post much here, too much stuff was going on, girlfriend etc, now i'm single again :-) )
    Thanks alot guys, i wasn't even planning on stopping. I'll run the Test E for 13 wks

Thanks alot guys, i wasn't even planning on stopping. I'll run the Test E for 13 wks
    You could bridge between cycles, using Anavar

Supossedly our natural test production is willing to co-exist with anavar.
    Not sure of any studies that have verified that or not..
    No experience with that.
    Look into it though.
    basically... u stay on anavar for about 3-4 months.. so than in that time your reeptors become more sensitive and your natural production is restored..
    than u hit it again with a dose of TEST E.

frank12391 is offline Member
    you could start on Proviron 25mg ED along with l/dex and then bump it up to 50mg ED during P.C.T.

I'm never doing a cycle without it from now on.

Thread Information