Thread: injection help

Musclehead21 is offline Junior Member

injection help

This is my third cycle and I attempted to inject into my outer glute with a 23g 1 1/2 inch. I inject in this muscle once a week. I injected into it and when I aspirated some yellow looks like puss almost came into the needle. I immediately pulled out. There was a little knot from the last injection but I mad sure not to go into the knot I went off to the side of it. Anyone have problems like this before?

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    I've never heard of this but I dont know everything. Did it hurt more than usual...

no it didn't and the site wasn't red or hot it just had a tiny knot that you could feel inside and I just went to the left of the knot and pulled this slimy dark yellow substance into the needle when I aspirated.

shroomduck is offline New Member
    possible underskin zit or something of the sort?

use a different site and try again at a later date.

topnotch is offline Member
    i've heard of this before, and recently a guy posted a picture of something like this...some said it could be a build-up of excess oil from a previous injection, or could actually be fat coming into the needle...possible something like that.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch
    i've heard of this before, and recently a guy posted a picture of something like this...some said it could be a build-up of excess oil from a previous injection, or could actually be fat coming into the needle...possible something like that.
    Yes fat is what I was thinking as well.

man i feel fat now. I guess I'll wait until next week to try it again.

mpoumpou is offline New Member
    fat coming into the needle? From inside the muscle? no ****ing way, its probably some sort of sterile abscess i.e the oil from previous injection is not properly absorbed and your body reacts inflamatory to it, i had it happen to me, took about 2 weeks to resolve, no antibiotics, just patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead21
    man i feel fat now. I guess I'll wait until next week to try it again.
    NO man it doesnt mean your fat...everyone has fat underneath their skin...that's the human make up..very easy for something like that to happen.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    Fat would be only subcataneous in the gluteal area....that needle should have passed any fat layer....correct?

I was thinking maybe it was some oil left over from the last injection I did about a week ago. It was a very dark yellow with a little blood mixed into it. the whole needle was into the area which was 1 1.5 inches. Like I said there is a knot in the area from last weeks injections and I tried to just move to the left a little bit to avoid the knot and that is when that stuff came into the syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead21
    I was thinking maybe it was some oil left over from the last injection I did about a week ago. It was a very dark yellow with a little blood mixed into it. the whole needle was into the area which was 1 1.5 inches. Like I said there is a knot in the area from last weeks injections and I tried to just move to the left a little bit to avoid the knot and that is when that stuff came into the syringe.
    Yeah that's a possibility also...nothin to worry about i dont think though.

RustyXP is offline New Member
    It sounds like an abscess. If it is not red, swollen, hot to the touch or painful I wouldn’t worry to much about it. Just stay away from the area for a little while with injections (and pay attention for any of the before mentioned symptoms).

yeah thank you guys for your help. I was a little worried after it happened. Just use my quad for a while.

frank12391 is offline Member
    A small collection of leucocytes and phagocytes from over injecting. Every time you inject you cause a small injury to that area with small amounts of localised bleeding, then it begins to heal and the leucocytes seperates from the blood called exudate. This is the start of a small sterile abcess. If you disturb it further you risk a bacterial abcess. Leave the site alone for a few weeks at least.

Thread Information