Thread: Hcg

ryan26 is offline Junior Member

Hcg

A friend of mine has recently bought some HCG , and he wanted me to find out something for him. Well he bought it through a mail order place (just some guy) and I looked through some webpages to see if I could find a picture of what he bought in order to see if he got scammed or not. He bought 5000 iu HCG, but he found a picture of exactly what he bought and it looks as though the guy only sent him 1500 iu HCG. My question is this: DOES 1500 IU HCG CONTAIN NEARLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF WHITE POWDER AS 5000 IU HCG?

The Iron Game Guest
    What cycle has your friend come off and has he done some research on HCG ? Do you mind me asking the reason why your friend wants to use it.

Peace

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Man don't use Hcg just get some clomid and start working on the Hpta levels

He's going to use clomid/HCG after coming off a deca /d-bol cycle. He wants to use it so that he doesn't lose alot of strength and mass, and yes, he's researched it alot.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    I always got the 10,000 i.u. hcg . Used it after all three of my past cycles with no problem.

The Iron Game Guest
    but how does he plan on using them? Clomid & HCG should never be run at the same time.

Why not run hcg and clomid together?

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    From what I have heard is that the clomid will not work with the HCG , but this is very far from my area of expertise as I don't come off much!

I am currently running HCG then I will run clomid! I am running 2000iu's EOD then I will start my clomid! I really don't know if your buddy needs HCG unless he has been on for a long time!

Like I said this is not my area, maybe The Iron Game will know better, he seems to know alot about this!

bonker is offline Associate Member
    Who ever said not to use hcg can go screw themselves.Sure you need to know what your doing but believe me it pays off.My last cycle I did 1000ius for 10 days straight then immediately jumped on the clomid.I didnt lose a single pound and gained a few well on the hcg.35 lbs gained and 35lbs kept.

Hcg does a lot of good, while taking clomid or not. It worked for me. Thats all the evidence i need. I take 2500i.u. eod for a month anfter my last injection. Start clomid 3 weeks after my last injection so the hcg therapy overlaps the clomid. No big deal.

The Iron Game Guest
    you two are really funny

"Who ever said not to use hcg can go screw themselves"

This is a flame free board and posts like this are not encouraged, if you want to explain then explain but keep the flames out of it.

"Hcg does a lot of good, while taking clomid or not. It worked for me"

Well your body goes and stands against conventional wisdom and medicine. The only reason to use clomid with hcg is as an anti estrogen. The fact is you need an anti aromatase not an anti estrogen.

Hcg causes a direct increase in estrogen greater than the fake testosterone boost, HCG + Clomid is sending 2 opposite signals to your brain and it will follow the hcg signal rendering the clomid a waste

What kind of anti-aromatase?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    arimidex @ 1mg ED/ hcg @ 1000 ED/ clomid @50-100mg ED

Iron to an extent you are right, but the use of arimidex will surfice as an anti-aromitice...
    although clomid is a weak estrogen it will improve and stimulate LH level something hcg will not do so running them together is benifitial
    studies have also shown 1mg of arimidex ED produces an elevation of 57% to your natural test levels...

What i find really funny is that I have been prescribed post cycle meds (hcg and clomid); both meds used at the same time as mentioned in my thread above by a medical doctor, Havard medical school graduate, who lives in Houston, and is in private practice for longevity/hormone replacement therapy. Please e-mail me anytime and I'll give you his number or address. I just called him and he said there was no mistake in my understanding to continue administering hcg when taking clomid.

So if clomid simply blocks estrogen receptors, won't all that extra estrogen still be floating around when you come off the clomid causing feminization symptoms?

Arimidex is a must w/hcg for that reason

Proviron would work much better with HCG than clomid with HCG, wouldn't it?

to clarify: if the reason why you are using clomid is not to stimulate LH and only as an anti-e you are waisting both your time and money... clomid is one of the weekest anit-e around and with the price of arimidex bring so cheap these days there is not excuse not to be taking arimidex... simply said if you run
    arimidex @ 1mg ED/ hcg @ 1000 ED/ clomid @50-100mg ED

for ten to twinty days recovery is almost guranteed.

This the stack he is using(7 week cycle):
    Dianabol /per day
    week one:15mg
    week two:20mg
    week three:25mg
    week four:30mg
    week five:25mg
    week six:20mg
    week seven:15mg
    Deca -Durabolin /per week
    400mg once a week for seven weeks
    HCG /per week
    week seven and eight:5000iu per week
    Clomid/per day
    week seven:100mg/per day
    week eight:50mg/per day
    WILL HE BE ABLE TO KEEP MOST OF HIS GAINS WITHOUT GROWING BREASTS?

It depends on his sensativity to progesterone. Use hcg the same day of last injection...1000i.u. ed. Begin clomid a few weeks later, 100mgs ed for two weeks. I think the recovery prediction that Dancer mentioned is a bit over optimistic. Take a blood test the week after finishing post cycle therapy for free testoterone levels. If you are not recovered, repeat step one.

The Iron Game Guest
    "When pharmacological amounts of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG ) are administered to normal men, direct secretion of estradiol by the testis increases in proportion to the enhancement of testosterone secretion [J Clin Inves 1971; 53:1-6]."

Nolvadex is a must but not only this make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor (arimidex or proviron but arimidex being superior: these two are the most widely availalable). The inhibitor is used to try and prevent the conversion of the testosterone in to estrogen but if you look at the above study you will see a flaw.

Clomid is used to try and re start testosterone production but is this going to have any effect when on hcg? The same reason why years ago clomid was an essential during a cycle to keep test production up and running but then it was later realised that no amount of clomid will work to do this while increased levels of steroids where bound to the androgen receptor,

HCG does only two things and both of which are purely for looks nothing else.

lil juicer, no disrespect to yourself but just because you have been prescribed hcg and clomid as post cycle meds holds no weight in my book. Now your physician knows 10 times if not 100 times more than me on the subject of steroids but do not take what they say as the final authority on the subject.

Peace

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Hey bro I have been off 4 weeks now and maybe lost 3-4lbs and I haven't been eating tight and I haven't trained in a week! Hopefully I will hold it down!

Sounds typical if you are just coming off your cycle. You can control the eating part though. The week off may be a good thing. Not sure what this has to do with hcg though

bonker is offline Associate Member
    geardup if I was you I'd eat like crazy.After cycle I also up my protein.Seems to work o.k.

Thread Information