Wizeguy is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle and some dissapoinment, should I use....

2nd cycle and some dissapoinment, should I use....

I'm doing 500mg TestC 450mg Deca EW.
    I'm on week 8 and have only gained 6 pounds. I finally realized that I need to increase my cals. I have been taking in approx. 3200 per day. Clean good food. Ineed to bring that up to 4,000. Anyhow I used Test Prop for a kick start for the first 4 weeks. I have some left, should I use it at the finsh of cycle or incorporate it now. Or should I just save it for the next cycle, is it too late to salvage this cycle for further gains? I'm planning on a 10 weeker for this one.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    how many weeks between your first and second cycle?

you can use the prop to finish if you want to end the cycle quicker without the tapering you get from long esters.

I took off 12 weeks between cycles. What would be a good way to finish off the cycle with the Prop?

kwakisaki is offline Associate Member
    why would u wanna start a 'cycle' and ure not eating enough? u should be eating like uve never seen food b4! and train like there will be no tommorow!
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by kwakisaki
    why would u wanna start a 'cycle' and ure not eating enough? u should be eating like uve never seen food b4! and train like there will be no tommorow!
    good luck
    Your right. I am eating 6 meals a day of real clean food, but realized after checking everything throughly, that I was only getting 3000-33000 cals a day. Not many cals in good food! I thought I was hitting 4000 easily but I was wrong.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    I took off 12 weeks between cycles. What would be a good way to finish off the cycle with the Prop?
    After your last injection of test c, you can incorporate prop and start administration of the compound until your PCT start time.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it is hard to eat a lot of clean calories. When I am on I make SURE i get plenty of cals. I normally eat more and add a weight gain protein with about 1,000 cals or I eat a cheat meal everyday (Not a real bad cheat meal but just something high in cals I wouldn't eat if going clean). Better to gain a little fat then to not gain alot of muscle.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    why not use a weight gain incase theres days you find hard to get the calories you need.....

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    why not use a weight gain incase theres days you find hard to get the calories you need.....
    IMO weight gainers are pointless supplements, they are packed with sugar, and i consider weight gainers to be empty calories, wont do much maybe just add water weight.

Wizeguy bro dont worry to much about the cycle, you have gained 6lbs thats better than 0. I would finish it out as planned with the addition of prop at the end (as i explained above), or you could save it for your next cycle..

For your next cycle sit down and take the time to plan out all your meals, keep track of the macros for each meal. This way you will know exactly how much pro,carbs,fats, and total cals you will take in, rather than just estimating.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I stand corrected here.. But I would increase your intake of foods cals/proteins.. Run that deca till week 10, test c till week 12.. Start shooting your prop @ week 10 till week 14.. start pct @ week 14

I would run that prop @ 75mg ed

kwakisaki is offline Associate Member
    why u need so much calories?

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    IMO weight gainers are pointless supplements, they are packed with sugar, and i consider weight gainers to be empty calories, wont do much maybe just add water weight.

Wizeguy bro dont worry to much about the cycle, you have gained 6lbs thats better than 0. I would finish it out as planned with the addition of prop at the end (as i explained above), or you could save it for your next cycle..

For your next cycle sit down and take the time to plan out all your meals, keep track of the macros for each meal. This way you will know exactly how much pro,carbs,fats, and total cals you will take in, rather than just estimating.
    Thanks Gho5t and others, very sensible advice. I'm finding it very hard to eat more cals, I'm just not that hungry all the time. I have to force it! I think I may chalk up this cycle, like you said, 6 lbs is better than 0. I do believe its good quality too. I'll be sure to make the necassary adjustments for the next one. I must say though, this is my second cycle in 10 months and I am up 17 lbs thus far for the year. I really shouldnt complain about that.

Thread Information