Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    afigs52377 is offline New Member

Oral Cycle Advice Please !!!!!!

I Need Adive On A Good Oral Cycle To Put On Mass (about 20 Lbs). I Told My Wife I Wouldnt Inject. Im 5' 2", 29 Yrs Old, And 170 Pounds.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Any particular reason why you wouldn't inject?

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    harsh on the liver bro

Promised My Wife I Wouldnt

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by afigs52377
    Promised My Wife I Wouldnt
    Wouldn't your wife rather have a husband injecting and not putting so much stress on his liver?

any idea's on what your thinkin about runnin

Im Looking For Some Advice On What To Run For A Good Cycle. Could You Give Me Some Info

Yeah bro, I read your where you promised your wife you wouldn't inject but the thing is that orals are a lot more harder on your liver than injectables. Is your wife aware of this? If not maybe you should tell her so that she reconsiders the promise you made her.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Educate yourself and your wife about AAS, know the differences between injectables and orals. They can be dangerous if not used properly, oral only cycles are more stessful for the body than injectables, do it right or dont do it at all. Hows the diet, training? Do you know about PCT?

i wouldnt give any one advice for a good oral cycle
    lets see d-bol is toxic to the liver! all the nice water u gain u will lose need i keep going?

diets good, i train hard 5 days a week, and yes i know adout pct.

so then what would be a good cycle for me

u promised? lol

ok... I take it you have never cycled before. At this point are injectables still out of the question?

i have never cycled before! i would like to use orals. wouldnt milkthistle or liv 52 make orals ok to use

its easier to get my hands on orals.

any advice please

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    i have never cycled before! i would like to use orals. wouldnt milkthistle or liv 52 make orals ok to use

Orals are gonna shut your HPTA down and possibly leave you with a limp dick. Does your wife know that?
    First cycles I would do would be a single ester testosterone with the proper anchillaries, and PCT , diet and training

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Are you sure your not just afraid of needles? I know if I had a wife she would want me to be safe when using aas and the use of oral only cycles is not always safe. One reason its not always safe is the users often stack 2 orals and use a higher dose then if they would be running it with an injectable i.e test. I also doubt a oral cycle will net you 20 pounds on the other hand 500 mgs of test e or c will most likely net you 20 pounds if you have proper pct, nutrition and training.

bro ok here is the thing. Orals are good... they are meant to be part of the cycle... not the base of the cycle. They are usually only ran short periods of time bcuz for the most part they are hard on your liver. Milk thistle and other liver supplements could help but they won't make your liver bulletproof. Plus gaining 20 lbs off of orals won't be the e-z-est thing in the world. You'll probably have to run higher doses for longer amounts of time than what we normally consider safe... and or the quality of muscle from one oral that could put 20 lbs on you (dbol ) won't be all muscle... and you'll lose a good amount of it when you come off...

thanks for advice on test. im gonna do some more research

Look up test e or test c. Also look up Nolvadex , or Ldex (arimidex ) and add one of those along with your test to help with estro sides. If your prone to balding run Duta with the test as well. Look into a clomid and nolva combo for your pct. Good luck bro.

what about using one of the old over the counter things like superdrol / pheradrol etc.

your 170lbs at 5"2, surely being 190 at 5"2 is gonna be HUGE. whats ur bf%

goose is offline Banned
    Dont listen to these parrots.Oral cycle do work,but you have to have big cash,and I mean BIG.I would do primo tabs,andriol testo caps and DBol .

by Bill Roberts - All else being equal, methenolone acetate is an excellent oral steroid drug. Unlike most other orals, it is not 17-alkylated and does not have liver toxicity problems. It is perhaps only half as potent by the oral route as by injection, so dosages need to be high, at least 100 and preferably 200-300 mg per day, but if that can be afforded it is an excellent drug. It is unusual among oral steroids as being Class I, binding well to the androgen receptor.

So this will make you gain 20 with no pinn.

12 weeks andriol 15 caps per day
    12 weeks primo tabs 300 mg per day
    10 weeks Dbol 20mg per day

This is not ideal but will get you the results, diet is the key....

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Orals are gonna shut your HPTA down and possibly leave you with a limp dick.
    IS that a fact??? where did you read that all oral shutdown you HPTA????
    your a mod are you not???

edit: educate before you medicate.....does that sound familliar????
    Last edited by Manpretty; 02-18-2007 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Dont listen to these parrots.Oral cycle do work,but you have to have big cash,and I mean BIG.I would do primo tabs,andriol testo caps and DBol .

by Bill Roberts - All else being equal, methenolone acetate is an excellent oral steroid drug. Unlike most other orals, it is not 17-alkylated and does not have liver toxicity problems. It is perhaps only half as potent by the oral route as by injection, so dosages need to be high, at least 100 and preferably 200-300 mg per day, but if that can be afforded it is an excellent drug. It is unusual among oral steroids as being Class I, binding well to the androgen receptor.

ONCE AGAIN GOOSE HAS PROVIDED PERTINENT INFO

you guys are amazing ...... orals do work (not ideal but they work) and if run properly not that toxic why dont you all do some god damm research and stop parroting

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    Hold on 5'2 170...I think diet is for you. What is your bf either your decent size now or you need some cardio first.

numbat is offline Member

I have used similar combos and wit a good diet u can get great keepable gains..If u keep 20 lbs i would consider it a success lol..

7wks d-bol-40mg
    10wks primo-150mg
    10wks anavar -80mg

Liftnainez is offline Banned

Thank you goose.. I was going to comment about these parrots ludacris statements, but no need to anymore.. good post bro..

HORSE~ is offline yeah

Goose come on dude how can you tell this guy that he will gain 20 pounds from the cycle you layed out by the limited stats that he gave (5' 2" 170#)??

At his height and weight he could have very well reached his natural growth limit but that is not determinable without knowing his BF and alittle more background....Gaining 20 pounds for somebody that is far from there natural potential is easily attianable,but for somebody at the edge of what there body can naturaly obtain or maintane it is an all together diffrent story....

That beign said the cycle you layed out would certainly yeld very good results....For an oral only cycle I like it....

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    Goose come on dude how can you tell this guy that he will gain 20 pounds from the cycle you layed out by the limited stats that he gave (5' 2" 170#)??

At his height and weight he could have very well reached his natural growth limit but that is not determinable without knowing his BF and alittle more background....Gaining 20 pounds for somebody that is far from there natural potential is easily attianable,but for somebody at the edge of what there body can naturaly obtain or maintane it is an all together diffrent story....

That beign said the cycle you layed out would certainly yeld very good results....For an oral only cycle I like it....
    Yes Horse...I missed that (5' 2" 170).I Believe it`s his first cycle so that will help.20 pounds is a bit unrealistic,I think this guy needs a few cycles to get this.

Back to the guys post another thing you can do is this,very safe,cheap and works well:
    Last edited by goose; 02-19-2007 at 07:01 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Hey Horse, 170lbs is significant for a man of 5' 2''.

And yes Manpretty orals can shut you down as cited by SMAN. Nearly all aas have that potential, based on frequency, dose and duration. If your body senses exogenous Test, down you go...suppression...oppression...cessation.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Hey Horse, 170lbs is significant for a man of 5' 2''.

And yes Manpretty orals can shut you down as cited by SMAN. Nearly all aas have that potential, based on frequency, dose and duration. If your body senses exogenous Test, down you go...suppression...oppression...cessation.

M.
    that was not my ?

it was "all orals shutdown your HPTA?"

that is simply not the case and you know it....suppress yes....shutdown no
    in fact even at 40mged dbol will only suppress your natural test about 40%....yes varies with people but that is the average........in fact those stats are on steroid .com believe it or not LOL

the KEY word you used and sman did not was CAN
    sman said "orals are gonna shutdown your HPTA"

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    that was not my ?

in fact even at 40mged dbol will only suppress your natural test about 40%....yes varies with people but that is the average........in fact those stats are on steroid .com believe it or not LOL

I see what you’re saying now, and agree for the most part.

Which is why I qualified my statement…
    potential, based on frequency, dose and duration. If your body senses exogenous Test, down you go...suppression...oppression...cessation.
    There is the POTENTIAL for shutdown based on additional variables, as well as gradiations of HPTA hindrance.

M.

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Love your liver....Inject!

nilrac is offline Member
    Yes Horse...I missed that (5' 2" 170).I Believe it`s his first cycle so that will help.20 pounds is a bit unrealistic,I think this guy needs a few cycles to get this.

Back to the guys post another thing you can do is this,very safe,cheap and works well:

Very interesting. Thanks for the link and all the great information.

good luck bro

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    that was not my ?

Well EXCUSE me for not wording it the way YOU would like. I was just trying to stress a point that this guy needed to understand about the risks of MOST orals. In a quick attempt to get him to see the benefits of injectables if he is gonna do a cycle

well excuse me but thats how ALOT of members get misinformation on this board and this promotes parroting......it save everyone some hastle if you anwser questions completely and concisely......dont use scare tactics people are gonna do what they want ....our/your job is to help provide experience and knowledge so they can make a decision for themselves

nilrac is offline Member
    Who has used primo and noticed alot of hair loss during/after their cycle?

I read the profile of this steroid and noticed this side, apart from that though, it seems like a reasonably safe and effective option. If you are not susceptible to hair loss, do you think a 12 week cycle of primo (oral) at reasonably high doses is going to scalp you? Or would it most likely take multiple cycles. Just curious (I have a good head of hair, and so does my old man!).

I'd rather be shut down sexually for 3 months than lose my hair for life, but that's just me. My girl would understand! Lol.

goose is offline Banned
    Primo is weak and will not get you the gains you want.I would drop the whole idea of using steriods .I would use PROHORMONES,no injection,getting 10 pounds in 4 weeks cycles is very possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information