camy051 is offline New Member

searched, and searched, now it's my turn to ask

Allright I have been searching now for a while, i haven't seen what im looking for so it's time i ask. I am going to be injecting sust 250 @ 500mgs/ week and Fort Dodge Eq 50mg/ml @ 400mgs/ week. I want to inject the sust/eq together 1ml sus/2ml of eq twice a week and 4ml eq once a week. So 3 injections a week.

Now for my question i was wondering if I could get advice on where to inject, i want to cycle my injection spots as much as possible so i don't inject in one spot to often. and pic size as well.

This is my 3rd cycle i have been lifting for 4 years now im 5'11 190 w/ 10% bf.

Kullman is offline Member
    I would do quads and glutes. Use 1.5 for glutes and 1inch for quads. You could use 1.5 on glutes just don't put the needle in all the way.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Go to www.spotinjections.com to see pictures of injections in various locations.

McBain is offline Member
    Get an anatomy book too! It's nice to be able to see what exactly is underneath the area you are shooting so you have a better idea where major nerves run etc. and major arteries, veins etc.

Thread Information