adude006 is offline Associate Member

Test/Eq/Dbol/Var cycle - not gaining weight

I'm already into the 7th week of my 13 weeks cycle of
    500 Test E
    600 EQ
    25/mg dbol (3 weeks)
    60/mg var (6 weeks) - not started yet, will be starting on the 7th

Strength is sky high, but weight is not going up. I started at 164lbs, gone up to 175 after 3 weeks but have remained there ever since while gym weights are going up every week. Diet is in check (only water intake is really low), i eat every 1.3-2 hrs, train 6 times a week (do two body parts per day but i think i'll switch it to one a day from this week coz i feel dead everytime when i'mdone with these 2 a day workouts) Face is bloated but the rest of the body is still the same only have more defination on the biceps & legs. this is my 2nd cycle by the way - first was an oral only (when i gained 16lbs in 4 weeks from 160 to 176lbs but over time went down to 164)

It's a ugl product so i'm wondering if the product could be under dosed or is this normal to gain only 11lbs in 7 weeks? I'm 23, 5"6.
    Last edited by adude006; 02-19-2007 at 03:28 AM.

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adude006
    I'm already into the 7th week of my 13 weeks cycle of
    500 Test E
    600 EQ
    25/mg dbol (3 weeks)
    60/mg var (6 weeks) - not started yet, will be starting on the 7th

Strength is sky high, but weight is not going up. I started at 164lbs, gone up to 175 after 3 weeks but have remained there ever since while gym weights are going up every week. Diet is in check (only water intake is really low), i eat every 1.3-2 hrs, train 6 times a week (do two body parts per day but i think i'll switch it to one a day from this week coz i feel dead everytime when i'mdone with these 2 a day workouts) Face is bloated but the rest of the body is still the same only have more defination on the biceps & legs. this is my 2nd cycle by the way - first was an oral only (when i gained 16lbs in 4 weeks from 160 to 176lbs but over time went down to 164)

It's a ugl product so i'm wondering if the product could be under dosed or is this normal to gain only 11lbs in 7 weeks? I'm 23, 5"6.
    ok bro you need to think about why you lost 3/4's of all your gains from the last cycle . you doing something wrong its obvious, so this time you need to focus on pct more!!! id say that 11 lbs in 7wks is good. whats your bf you could be losing fat and gainning muscle so the scale wont tell you shit. id need to know your stats to prove it. now if you are only on you second cycle you dont need to use every compound you can get at the same time. i gained 20lbs on my second cycle just usin deca and sust. now you say you diet is in order(?) do you know your mantinance calorie count? if you dont then you wont know how much to eat to grow. ya you can say alot but that doesnt always work. not flamin ya bro not at all. but like me your getting over ambitious and impatient. this growing shit takes time and persistance. hit me back with your stats and deit in detail and if ill help ya but you need to slow down and read more BEFORE YOUR NEXT CYCLE.

Thread Information