gottibme is offline Associate Member

Quadricep injections

Everyone tells me there really good for helping your legs get bigger faster by injecting in your quads but I also hear of really bad cramps and pains in your legs afterward and I wanted to know does that always happen with quad injections or is it just depends on the site and the type of gear anyway let me know

frank12391 is offline Member
    Well you use your quads alot more than glutes so it's more painfull to walk and squat. You gotta make sure you inject on the outer edge of the quad muscle and not directly above your knee. Theres a few nurves running down the front of your leg.

I think local muscle growth is just a myth. There is no proof. Some people swear by Sintherol. Never used it myself.

Anyone?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You're not going to experience and site growth from shooting in quads. As far as pain, I don't find it any worse than any other body part. If anything it's one of the less painful ones to shoot since it's so large

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You're not going to experience and site growth from shooting in quads.
    Yeah - no site-specific benefits from AAS, other than they tend to manifest in the upper shoulder girdle quite easy; as seen when comparing a properly virilized man next to one that has been hypogonadal (low natural testosterone levels ) all his life.

Once you administer the gear, and it is released from the depot created by the esters, it gets metabolized through out the body... it doesn't grab the nearest AR and make love to it!

Thread Information