Thread: youngster

N8O
    N8O is offline New Member

youngster

hey
    I'm 18 6'3 225lbs and 15% b/f. I'm wanting to gain 20lbs of muscle and gain some strength. I'm wondering if i were to use dbal for 4 weeks 25mg a day would that screw me up? wat would the side effects be and wat would the long term result of that be. I'm also wanting to do 4 weeks of clen would wat would be the negatives to that? I'm trying to weight up my options here and am wanting to make an informed decition

thanks alot

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Okay mate...

Even though I personally think you are too young till you atleast 19-20 (preferably atleast 20).. here are a few little pointers for you, you definatly need to do alot more research though before even considering starting...

Dbol is generally used for bulking Cycle's.. and Clen is used for cutting bro... so you dont generally do them together... Either pick to do a Bulking or a cutting cycle and stick to that.. (not to say u cant add Winstrol or somthing to a bulking cycle to harden you up at the end)..

And the General concenses about Dbol only cycles mate is that they are pretyt much useless (a coupel of guys have had success with it, but alot more havent).. You will gain good mass and strengh(will pretty much just be all water weight)but will lose the majority of it once you complete the cycle...

My advice would be to hold of on starting for a while, do your research on the boards, there is so much info to learn here, ask Questions when needed... and then think about when ya just that tad little bit old, and particulary more knowledgable about Steroids ...

When you do look at starting a cycle, try to always include some form of Test mate, it should be the basis to all cycle's... you could use the Dbol then to kick start the cycle ... (unless you use Test Prop which doesn't need a kick start as it very fast acting)..

Best of Luck mate... If you have any Questions, ask away

Jaguar

N8O
    thanks jaguar I was going to use dbal on it's own maybe with some deca then after i had finished that cycle go ona clen and winny cutting cycle but i'm still reasearching. from what i've heard it's be best to wait till my test levels are lower before i start say 20 years old it's just unfortunat that i havent trained harder in the past of stuck to a better diet.

peace

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    No probs mate..

Yes while you are still 18, I would try fixing up your diet(eat 6 meals a day)... getting tons of sleep, and train hard... Your natural test levels are still very high, and you should still be able to pack on some good size naturally if you stick to it..

If ya can mate then yes definatly wait untill you are 20.... (your already 18, so not to long to wait mate), and then get going on a first cycle.. (but make sure ya stick around and learn all you can in the mean time)

Make sure ya read all the drug profiles too.. lots of good information there to learn what Drugs best suits your goals etc...

Best of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

POSH is offline Member
    MY ADVISE WOULD BE TO DO AS MUCH RESEARCH AS POSSIBLE. WHEN I FIRST MADE THE DECISION TO JUICE I WAS SO EAGER TO START I WASTED A LOT OF MONEY AND GOT MODERATE RESULTS, WHICH WERE STILL RESULTS, BUT I COULD OF DONE A LOT BETTER. A FEW THINGS TO DEFINATELY BEWARE OF......FIRST OF ALL IF YOU CAN, HAVE A DOCTOR MONITOR YOU, SECOND WITH D-BOL, WATCH OUT FOR YOUR LIVER AND KIDNEYS (DONT DRINK ALCOHOL AND TAKE PLENTY OF WATER AND CRANBERRY EXTRACT); ALSO SEE IF YOU CAN GET SOME ACCUTANE OR AT LEAST SOME GOOD ACNE WASH FOR THE ZITS YOU WILL PROBABLY GET. DBOL MAKES ME BREAK OUT ON MY BACK AND AT 18 YOU ARE MUCH MORE PRONE TO BREAK OUT. ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET SOME NOLVADEX OR AN ANTI-ESTROGEN IN CASE YOU START TO GET WARNING SIGNS OF BITCH TITS. DO SOME RESEARCH ON GYNO. ALSO HAVE SOME CLOMID FOR POST CYCLE SO YOU DON'T GET DEPRESSED, LOSE GAINS, AND THE OTHER THOUSAND THINGS THAT CAN GO WRONG. IF YOU WANT TO BULK, DEFINATELY USE SOME SORT OF TEST AS WELL. READ THE BEGINNERS CYCLE INFO ON THE BOARD. IT IS NOT JUST TAKING THE DRUGS, IT IS TAKING THE DRUGS IN THE RIGHT DOSAGES AND BEING PREPARED FOR SIDE EFFECTS. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL MAXIMIZE YOUR GAINS AND NOT COME OUT WITH A BIG PAIR OF TITS. I HAVE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS ON THIS BOARD AND STILL AND INGORANT TO A MILLION DIFFERENT THINGS, SO DO SOME HARD CORE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU START, YOU WONT REGRET IT. HOPE THIS HELPS, AND REMEMBER YOU COULD STAND TO WAIT A WHILE. REMEMBER THE DRUGS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, BUT YOUR SHITLOAD OF NATURAL TEST YOU HAVE IN YOU WONT, I WOULDN'T RISK SCREWING IT UP. GOOD LUCK

N8O
    you guys rick i really appreciate all the help. I've been reading alot on searching on all the different things but theres still a billion things i could stand to learn. I've decided to wait till i'm 20 and bulk naturally till then hopefully gain 20 or so pounds by the end of the year then cutt for a while. I had a workout with my football coach (just been drafted into an arena football team and has a contract if he wants it at denver) the workout blew my mind and i'm still feeling the pump a day later so i think i'm being soft and not training hard enought so i think i'll just eat a shit load sleep alot drink lots of water and train hard and i think i'll get where i want to go for now naturaly but i'll kepp learning and hope to start a cycle in a couple of years so thanks guys and thanka alot MIKE_XXL whose been helping me alot

peace

POSH is offline Member
    You made an EXTREMELY smart decision and I admire that. You are way ahead of your time N8O. Keep training hard!!!

Thread Information