II CleRiK II is offline New Member

Questions For Experienced Testoprim-D Users

Ok I recently got a hold of one of the big boxes of Testoprim-D which contains 3 smaller boxes. Each glass vial has 200mg Enan and 50mg prop. So that's three injections. Now if your going to flame me for even trying Testoprim-D stop reading. My questions are for those who have used it or have ample knowledge. Since they're in little glass vials I have to take each shot of the full 250mg/ml. I've been reading about it for about half a week but I still have a few questions before I inject tomorrow (Wednesday) night. How do I open the glass vials? Do I just break them in half? How often should I take the shots during the cycle? I was told one per week but I just want clarification. What type of increase should I expect to reasonably see and how long will it take before I notice the full effects. I've heard of all the pain and all that but that's not my problem (for now). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

II CleRiK II is offline New Member
    Ok update....it's been roughly 18 hrs since injection. I can move and stretch and everything freely but it feels a little sore....I'm good.....

Thread Information