novice1 is offline Junior Member

dbol only with nolvadex

i know what your all going to say. DON'T DO DBOL ALONE. YOU'LL LOSE ALL YOUR GAINS. well i tried to search old threads about dbol only cycles but didn't have any luck. if anybody can point out some old threads to me i would love to read them. i just know that some people say they took dbol along with nolvadex and gained and kept 5-8 solid lbs. thats all i want to do so i just wanted to research it a little. any opinions would be appreciated. thanks.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    not trying to flame you bro, but if you want to only gain 5-8lbs you are better off tweaking your diet and training instead of using AS.,even creatine can give you that result alone. JMO

peaker

i have a clean diet, i do take creatine and glutamine and i've been training for awhile now. i've done a 6 wk cycle of primo and enjoyed some gains. i just dabble with gear. nothing heavy yet. i have been at a plateau for awhile so i tried the primo. i just wanted to try something light again like a dbol cycle so i wanted to reasearch it a little. by the way im 25, 6'5, 225, 12%bf.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    do the d-bol and use some t-200 for about 10-12wks. You should get some nice gains off that! I would suggest a different cycle, but I personally would not use AAS unless I was committed and serious. Good luck !

i don't think i painted the clear picture. i am serious when i cycle. hell i'm serious when i don't cycle. i just havent gotten into any hard type gear yet. i've only done a primo cycle. i just wanted to try dbol . i would rather see how i react to each thing before i plan some big monster 12 wk stack cycle with stuff like dbol,test,fina,eq,winny,and clomid all in one package. i just want to know if anybody can point me to some old post from some dbol only cycles or if they have done a dbol only cycle tell me about it. thats all. just trying to do some research.

aroidfan is offline Junior Member
    novice dont listen to these people who say you'll get not keepable gains most arent speaking from experience and the ones who are probably messed up and didnt take clomid, i myself got off a dbol only cycle i was originally only supposed to run it for 6 weeks but i said the hell with it and upped it to 12 weeks well i at first didnt think it would be safe but i talked to bouncer about it and he said some people run 20 week dbol only cycles, but when i did this i found that the real strength gains stopped at around 8 weeks from this cycle i made a 70lb bench jump and gained 15lbs of muscle. and the liver thing is overrated i didnt run thistle or any of that stuff and after the cycle i had my liver tested and the doc said it was in tip top shape...but if you do have access to test or something a stack would be better but a dbol only cycle isnt bad eather
    aroidfan

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Go ahead and do a 20wk cycle of d-bol. You'll be fine...trust me. lol

aroidfan is offline Junior Member
    you wont die from it... but its pointless to take it beyond 8 weeks because after the 8 weeks from my cycle i stopped gaining.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is possible to keep some gains off a dbol only cycle it is just much harder and a poor choice of drug if you are going to do one compound. The fact that you said I haven't got into any hard kind of gear yet but want to do a dbol only cycle doesn't make a lot of sense. As far as liver toxicity it is overrated but that doesn't make doing a twenty week cycle a bright thing to do. (I know you weren't planning that). I think overall most of us think there are better choices out there for a mild more productive cycle.

thanks for the reply's. if i did run dbol it would only be for 6 weeks with nolvadex and i would probably not run too high of a dose and use hcg /clomid at the end. what dose did you run in your cycle. did you bloat bad. that's why i was going to run the nolvadex to help me keep the bloat down.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by novice1
    thanks for the reply's. if i did run dbol it would only be for 6 weeks with nolvadex and i would probably not run too high of a dose and use hcg/clomid at the end. what dose did you run in your cycle. did you bloat bad. that's why i was going to run the nolvadex to help me keep the bloat down.
    First off, let me clear something up, Nolv will not help with Dbol Bloating. Nolv only attaches to the estrogen receptors to prevent gyno. If you are looking to stop bloating run some Armidex/Liquidex with it, and eat low sodium foods and drink plenty of water.

Smalluser is offline New Member
    I am in week 3 of a dianabol akpuxuh only cycle and its awesome gained 1 inch on biceps and almost one on legs gained 5 kg and the bloat isn't really visible just look solid. So I wanna run it for 5 weeks just to do a DIANABOL ONLY CYCLE. I have Nolvadex just in case and going to do a post cycle clomid. So far so good !!!

wk 1 20mg
    wk 2 30mg
    wk 3 30mg
    wk 4 30mg
    wk 5 20mg

Kind regards Smalluser
    Last edited by Smalluser; 08-06-2002 at 01:11 PM.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    Novice I agree with aroidfan, with doing a cycle of DBOL only, but as you said dont go over 6 weeks, and do atleast 30mg a day and it can go upto 40 mg, anymore you need harsh milk thistle and ALA to prevent dbol making a hole in your liver. it will give you atleast 10 lbs, and make sure you eat healthy while u are on it, take tonnes of protein (1.5~2 g/LB bodyweight)

and dont do fina unless you have done one BULK cycle, cuz it increases your blood levels so much that you have to shoot EOD, and it can fuck you up, so basically your body cant handle the rush

good luck and keep us posted of your results

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Big_BoneZ could you please explain what you are talking about in regards to fina. Also how big is the hole in your liver that dbol makes?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Rickson, the gains will be good, while you are one it, but once you get off, the gains quickly, and I mean quickly go away. But good luck on your dbol only cycle... enjoy the gains, cause they will be gone when you are done..

Smalluser is offline New Member

Thumbs up

3 weeks off d-bol now and finished post-cycle with nolvadex last thursday. So far only loose 2 kg and a little half inch on legs. Rest is still same size but it isn't yet a long time ago. I wonder what time it would take "to loose" the gains ? I still train very hard and try to eat more as during the cycle.

Regards Smalluser.

Thread Information