ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

New Cycle... Synthol

Ive tried honestly everything for my bi's they have stayed at 18 inches for about 3 years now and the gym i go to has one of the best pros alive along with a few other retired pros and for some reason this guy actually likes me and is open to me and suggested synthol. Ive researched it now hardcore and decide im going to take it in my bi's and tri's but he did say run a cycle with it

So hows this look
    Syntherol... Big A's thread on Synthol use
    Test Prop 100mg ED weeks 1-8
    Fina 75mg ED weeks 1-8
    Letro .25 Mg weeks 1-11 (sides dont affect me with long term use)
    Clomid tamper down 150-50mg ED weeks 10-12
    HCG 500IU weeks 3-5 and 8-11

I dunno what to think i go on this site and get flamed but talk to one of the biggest pros and he thinks this is a good idea even tho im 23 and a few guys retired from way back dont know much of synthol because there so old school but they dont think its a bad idea either so i wanna know what other people think

im 23age 6feet 225weight and 9%BF(maybe lower now but 2 months ago it was that) been lifting since i was 15 and im just disapointed in my arm growth especiall since my arms were around 18inches when i was 19 so trust me when i say this is a last resort for poor genetics

if your gonna flame just save it if your gonna give some advise maybe how to alter the cycle maybe other people around my age using synthol, etc

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    If you had 18" arms as a 19 year old you do -not- have poor genetics

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    synthol has its place as long as you respect it for what it can do and exactly how to use it.

Perfectbeast just did a synthol run on his bi's and was happy with the results. His log is very detailed with pictures. I will try to get the link for you or you can do a search for it

Here is the link:

Syntherol Cycle results
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 02-21-2007 at 10:44 PM.

As bad as this sounds i was on steroids at 18 yrs old... i was stupid a senior on the football team and it was just what the whole team was doing and i didnt have any knowledge again i was young but thats why i had 18 inch arms at 19 i did another cycle freshman year in college before the season started so as bad as it sounds i had 2 under my belt by 19 and im not proud of it just being honest

Thatd be great if u had his log ive seen his original posts about thinking about it i think it was his 2004 posts and i have seen recent pics of him and the results look good

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    synthol has its place as long as you respect it for what it can do and exactly how to use it.

Perfectbeast just did a synthol run on his bi's and was happy with the results. His log is very detailed with pictures. I will try to get the link for you or you can do a search for it

Here it is....

Syntherol Cycle results

thanks alot guys... one of the more postive posts from members ive seen in awhile... very mature

Thread Information