OPSTER is offline Associate Member

First cycle... Sust and Dbol..

Hey bros...
    I been a lurker on this board for some time, at least a few years... ever since I first started working out.
    I'm 5'8" and I started at about 150 and have been lifting hard since then and am up to about 172 right now. The most I've ever been was 180 last summer, and this summer I've decided to push myself a little harder and get some help at the same time...

Being my first time, I had a buddy inject me yesterday in the delt... sore as hell and its been a whole day... I think I'll stick with the ass but I'm going to have to figure that out on my own.

My question is about the dosage and frequency of the steroids I'm taking.
    The sust comes in 250's.. I can preload and do 125 EOD, like I've read a lot of guys on here do...
    But some dudes at my gym recommend doing 250 every 3 days ... so 500 a week? Is that better?
    Oh and the dbol , at what point do I stop using that? I'm taking four little pills a day.
    Thanks dudes...
    Last edited by OPSTER; 02-22-2007 at 02:05 AM.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    id go with 250 e3d without too much thinking... but enanth or cyp would be a better choice.

four little pills of dbols? how many mg's are they? 5 or 10? or more?
    stay on 30-40mg ed for 4-5 weeks max and protect your liver with milk thistle + ala or other liver protectant supps.

remmeber that pct starts 3 weeks after last sust shot and if you dont want to bloat take some nolva!

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    That was my first cycle sust and d-bol. I started the sust and ran it at 500 for 7 weeks then week 8-12 i was doing 750 a week. I used my d-bol for 6 weeks i didnt start to see results with the d-bol until the last week or two which is also when i started to see major results from the sust, if I were to do it again I would wait till week 4-5 to start using the d-bol, thats my opinion on it, of course everyone reacts differently to different substances. Take fabry's advice on the pct and nolva for bloating. And btw what mgs are your d-bol?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

What are your COMPLETE stats. please answer ALL the green questions below and we can better advise you .

Either way, if you are wanting to take Sust for bodybuilding purposes, then EOD is the way to go to keep your blood levels more stable. IF you can handle the shots.

Run dbol the first 4 weeks only

You made NO mention of PCT..do you have it? do you know what it is? Did you start this cycle without it?

I don't know my BMI... but I'm 5'8', 25 years old, a lil over 170 pounds and I've been working out for about 3 years...but weight training to gain muscle for a little over half that.
    I have no PCT... probably a good idea to grab some soon though.
    And I had to ask my source about the DBol 's he said they are 5mg pills.. meaning I'm taking 20mg a day.
    I really appreciate the help. So other then the PCT, 20mg of Dbol and 250 of sust every 3rd day sounds alright?
    I'm not looking to get super massive gains here... just testing the steroid waters.
    Last edited by OPSTER; 02-22-2007 at 10:36 AM.

You should be taking at least 40 mgs of d-bol a day any where from 40-70 is a good range for a guy your size I would recommend about 60 mgs a day for 6 weeks. Check out Lion just click nolva <--- and I believe it will take you to the page from lion its quality you can trust order a bottle or two of nolva and you should be good. If you have any other question about the cycle pm me. Good luck

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    You should be taking at least 40 mgs of d-bol a day any where from 40-70 is a good range for a guy your size I would recommend about 60 mgs a day for 6 weeks. Check out Lion just click nolva <--- and I believe it will take you to the page from lion its quality you can trust order a bottle or two of nolva and you should be good. If you have any other question about the cycle pm me. Good luck
    BAD ADVICE ALERT --- IGNORE TJ979

Stick with 30-40 max at your size bro, especially since its your first time. 70mg dbol ed for a 170lb first timer is way overkill. I've got 25 pounds on you currently running dbol for the first time and 30mg is enough to see gains for me!

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    definitely get a hold of some clomid and nolva for pct. an absolute must. get that asap. check out the sample cycles on steroid .com for a basic idea of how to run them both

HULK77 is offline New Member
    I'm 6ft2 200 lbs and I want to shread can anyone point me in the right direction this is all new to me. Do these products really work? Why cant I find descriptions for them?

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK77
    I'm 6ft2 200 lbs and I want to shread can anyone point me in the right direction this is all new to me. Do these products really work? Why cant I find descriptions for them?
    Hey man get your own thread dude.

HULK77 is offline New Member
    My bad Im new to this

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OPSTER
    Hey bros...
    I been a lurker on this board for some time, at least a few years... ever since I first started working out.
    I'm 5'8" and I started at about 150 and have been lifting hard since then and am up to about 172 right now. The most I've ever been was 180 last summer, and this summer I've decided to push myself a little harder and get some help at the same time...

Being my first time, I had a buddy inject me yesterday in the delt... sore as hell and its been a whole day... I think I'll stick with the ass but I'm going to have to figure that out on my own.

My question is about the dosage and frequency of the steroids I'm taking.
    The sust comes in 250's.. I can preload and do 125 EOD, like I've read a lot of guys on here do...
    But some dudes at my gym recommend doing 250 every 3 days ... so 500 a week? Is that better?
    Oh and the dbol , at what point do I stop using that? I'm taking four little pills a day.
    Thanks dudes...
    250mg every 3 days is 625mg a week not 500mg

Yah... good point Njord.
    Is Clomi the same as Nolva?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OPSTER
    Yah... good point Njord.
    Is Clomi the same as Nolva?
    No. Both are SERM's, but completely different compounds. Read about them here:

http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    BAD ADVICE ALERT --- IGNORE TJ979

Stick with 30-40 max at your size bro, especially since its your first time. 70mg dbol ed for a 170lb first timer is way overkill. I've got 25 pounds on you currently running dbol for the first time and 30mg is enough to see gains for me!

Are you dead serious, i weigh 220 and didnt see any gains off of d-bol untill i hit 60 mgs EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY you dont have to be a dick

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Are you dead serious, i weigh 220 and didnt see any gains off of d-bol untill i hit 60 mgs EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY you dont have to be a dick
    lol alright guys lets be a little nice to each other.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I wasn't being a dick, you're an idiot for recommending a newbie run 70mg ed. Why not tell him to run 30mg a day and if he needs to bump it up? That would make a lot more sense, alot of people come on this site wanting results as fast as possible and would jump straight into running 70mg a day which for 99% of people is overkill. Besides I bet yours was underdosed if you needed 70mg, probably some shitty UGL gear.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    snrf's right don’t give advice if it not sound....

toyo92 is offline Junior Member
    what kind of dbols are you taking? as far as 5 mg/tabs i know only of one really...are you taking them spread out as well, or at one sitting in the day?

canyonbyiker...(sorry to jack this thread)...that tat in the avatar is sick.

I couldn't tell ya what kind? I asked my source and he gave me Dbol . They are TINY little pills though.

Do you guys think that 250 every 3 days is too much? Oh and I orderd PCT, both clomi and nolva...
    Also, should my nipples be so sensitive already? I think they are but maybe I'm just paranoid...

toyo92 is offline Junior Member
    im on the very same cycle you are bro, i believe i got paranoid about the gyno as well, seems soon i know but its a possibility, keep the nolva and letro at hand...sh*t scares me..but everybody reacts differently to the compounds...keep me posted with your results...im at the start of my 2nd wk

sorry if it sounds like im hijackin this thread...
    Last edited by toyo92; 02-24-2007 at 02:14 AM. Reason: I hijacked....like an idiot

Spyder is offline Member
    30mg/day dbol (first 5 weeks), 500mg sust per week should be right for you.

Don't worry about it Toyo, we're on the same cycle anyways...
    Yah I'm going to up my Dbol to 30 for the second week and cut back my Sust. Thinking of maybe going 250 every 3 and a half days exactly.
    What ya guys think?
    Last edited by OPSTER; 02-24-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Thread Information