Thread: oral sustanon ?

patel is offline New Member

oral sustanon ?

I got some sustanon 250, but I can't face needles... What if I swallow it?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    No, you cannot do that!!

You will have to inject it IM for it to be observed...

husky21 is offline Junior Member
    if you can't handle needles son you shouldn't be doing the gear!!!

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patel
    Should have thought of that before your purchase...Can't face a needle......What are you 11 yrs old

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Send it to me i'll have it lol

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't know the answer to that question, you should not even have the test.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    If you don't know the answer to that question, you should not even have the test.
    so true! do some friggin research! my god, what is wrong with people?

is this thread serious, you must be joking.....

happy is offline Junior Member
    the next thing the will be asking is, if i stand on my head can i poor the test into my asshole

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^^^^ tried it... Didn't work to well.... hahahah only joking

badER is offline Junior Member
    give it to someone and get urself on an oral cycle if your like that.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    oral cycle??????????????

popcorn919 is offline New Member
    opinions are like assholes everyone has one. i bet nobody here is a doctor and truley that would be who i would listen to. in reality i have heard of people injecting the juice in to capsules and swallowing them, i dont know if it is dangerous or what. but really all you have to do is get the sust in to the blood stream, which swallowing it would get that done.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happy
    the next thing the will be asking is, if i stand on my head can i poor the test into my asshole
    That might actually work!!!

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popcorn919
    opinions are like assholes everyone has one. i bet nobody here is a doctor and truley that would be who i would listen to. in reality i have heard of people injecting the juice in to capsules and swallowing them, i dont know if it is dangerous or what. but really all you have to do is get the sust in to the blood stream, which swallowing it would get that done.
    Your not serious. Don't post bull Sh@t here. I'm sick of ignorant people. If you don't know it 100% then don't post it because your in danger of making yourself look like a complete D I C K H E A D. Now go away and come back with a new name before I remember you.This is not fixing cars, this is peoples health and theres a lot of guests 'N' members reading.

For F#$^K sake man!

frank12391 is offline Member
    When I first saw the tittle, I thought it was going to be about one of those oral supp knock offs.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Hey dude, load the syringe up, whack a 23g on the end. Put it on your skin and push very gently. Before you know it, 1" of needle will be in your muscle and you'll have busted your fear.

Don't be a fookin pansy.

lifta_00 is offline Associate Member
    what if i injected it into myogenX? can i also drink my winny with it???

hahaha if that was true then no one would bother with needles, come on man!

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    Your not serious. Don't post bull Sh@t here. I'm sick of ignorant people. If you don't know it 100% then don't post it because your in danger of making yourself look like a complete D I C K H E A D. Now go away and come back with a new name before I remember you.This is not fixing cars, this is peoples health and theres a lot of guests 'N' members reading.

For F#$^K sake man!

RIPPED!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a third year med student. Swallowing sustanon won't work.

There was a drug that was an extremely long testosterone ester designed to be absorbed in the intestines. It didn't work well either. If you can't shoot them, sell them. Anything else would be a waste of your money.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I'm a third year med student. Swallowing sustanon won't work.

There was a drug that was an extremely long testosterone ester designed to be absorbed in the intestines. It didn't work well either. If you can't shoot them, sell them. Anything else would be a waste of your money.

Testosterone Undeconoate, I believe is what you are talking about.

You have to take something like 360mgs a day fo it to be effective??
    that's 2.5 grams of Test a week just to be effective orally.....c'mon man, if you can't stand needles....well, i won't say sell it but get the hell ride of it because you don't deserve it anyway...why did you get it if you are afraid of needles?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow this has got to be another one of those "am i supposed to inject into the pink of my asshole" threads... come on now guy read the vials... it says to inject IM... read up on these things and use the search feature before u do this to urself again

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only oral test is Andriol . And even that is not as effective as injectable. You have to take like 8 pills a day to see results.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    The only oral test is Andriol. And even that is not as effective as injectable. You have to take like 8 pills a day to see results.

I believe I just said that two posts ago...

cut and paste works well too

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board!

I bet you think twice about your next post. I would suggest you do some basic reading before posting. Oh yea! Change your username so you can stay out of the hall of shame quotes.....That is what you call a fck me sideways question....

happy is offline Junior Member
    100% bull shit
    Last edited by happy; 02-24-2007 at 03:53 PM.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Can you drink Sust?

so why are you here if you only listen to doctors??? since we don't know anything how bout you swallow your juice and come back to us in 4 months and let us know how you made out............

well since i see there is a med student on this post that states it will not work i will take his word for it. but just because your a dick to the kid for asking the question what does that do for him. thats right nothing next so called dumb question he has he will not ask he will just try it. i thought this site was for people to find things out and share info. not for people to be know it all's and assholes to people who are just learning about roids. just because you have a few cycles under your belt your not god. not at all better than the guy who asked the question.
    P.S. dont knock it untill you try it right

so dudeman he really could inject in to capsules and swallowing them but it would be a waste of his money according to what your saying right? see now were getting somewhere instead of calling the kid stupid give him a answer. thank you dudeman for actually posting something helpfull for him.

and actually in fact, has anybody heard lately that people have died in colleges for pouring alcohol in there ass. it was on the news a couple of months back. is that ****ed up or what.

just stop posting dumb shit and admit that was a dumb comment, let this die a natural death for god sake

Thread Information