Thread: Winstrol

loti is offline New Member

Question Winstrol

Hi, Im new to this I used always to use pills but Iīm tired of that crap.
    I want to put on some weight, but not fat. so a friend of mine told me to use Winstrol . Im 6'1 and have 189lbs, 20years, I lost 20lbs because I stopped goin to the gym. Now I regulary go and hit it hard, been eating right, a lot. Last weak I was at 197lbs, and now suddenly Im 189 lbs.
    Thats why I decide to go with something to help me, do you think that using winstrol I could get some pounds and lean mass? if so what couyld be a good cycle using only winstrol.

P.S. I donīt want to use any dbol or stuff like that.
    Please tell me what ya think.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Well you are still young and that is what a lot of people will tell you. Your body still has a lot of natural potential at your age. I would suggest you do some serious research before even considering a cycle. Have You tried supplements like glutamine,creatin? You are 20 years old and old enough to make your own decisions,but if you decide to go ahead and do AS please learn as much as you can about it. Just READ educational threads and hit the search button. To answer your ? about winny it does put on lean muscle, but I would definately stack it with something else.
    Last edited by budman_z71_24; 07-30-2002 at 05:49 PM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Bro, dont take this as a flame. We are here to give the best advice we can! budman_z71_24 is right. It seems u, and ur buddy need to do some research before u decide to jump head first into AS. At ur age ur body is still producing enough natural test, if u eat right and workout hard u could see the same maybe better results then if u took AS(at ur age). U also run the risk of hairloss, stunted growth, limp dick and acne. So hang around the boards, search around first before u ask ur questions because most of the time its been asked 1000 times and u'll be able to find it very easy. Ok now the lecture is over...

OG

Im a bit lost!

Ok, I think Iīve done my homework researching on side effects, analysin that Im only 20, hair, but none of that problems me. I have decide to use AS cause I've waisted lost of money, lost been on a high protein diet, Taken lots of proteins, sleeping a lot, and workin out light a dog, and I think I've gotten to the top, I just wonīt gain a f..g pound...
    But the problem is that I donīt want to use a lot of AS, (that and they ainīt easy to get here, and I donīt want to) thats why I decided to go with Winstrol (and you donīt put on mass too, my family are all fat and don't wanna get fatty).
    So, will I gain lean mass?
    and how much do I have to use? (all cycles usin winstrol are with some other stuff, deca , dbol , test, stuff I donīt want to use)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can use a winny only cycle. You will gain some mass but not a tremendous amount. Winny isn't some easy going AAS on the body like people seem to think. Your diet will decide whether you get "fatty" or not. Use clomid at the end and take some liver protectants during the cycle.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    OK then, Id go with and EQ, Test, Winny cycle. Do some research on them and lets see what u come up with?

OG

Finally, but need a bit help

Ok, Iīm ready to start, I did some adjusment to the cycle Iīm going to start,
    Im addin testoviron to the cycle, yeah! been reserching and I noticed that all you guy used more than just one AS, so Thats the way Im goin

Testoviron + Winstrol
    I contacted the person to buy it from, now the thin is how will I cycle it?!
    Help me out here!
    Im going to post my pics, with all my size to see the progress

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    You can try something like this:
    weeks 1-10 500mg testoviron
    weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg Optional
    weeks 5-10 winny 50mg ed

You could run this without EQ, but I think you would better results with the EQ in there. Post cycle nolva and clomid.

thats 500mg of testoviron a week?
    thats how much daily?
    100mg,?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, you need to do a bit more research! I've been doing research for a year now, reading up on shit everyday! And I STILL don't know nearly enough about steroids ! Do some research for a while, it won't kill you to wait a couple months!

I'm 20 also, and I've decided to do a cycle. I will probably be doing something like Test Enanthate at 200mg every 4 days. Now this is your FIRST cycle correct? If this is your first REAL cycle, then you don't need to take too much. 200-250mg every 4-5 days is more then enough.

And as for the Winny, take that like they said, weeks 5-10 or 6-10. Also very important is to have Nolvadex and Clomid!!! Do you know what those two things are?

Like I said, I HIGHLY recommend that you do a bit more research before you juice!!!

Yeah, Im with you. I ainīt gonna take that much, when I asked the guy I was goin to buy it to, he told me that it was too much, Im goin with 200 every 5 days
    and goin to ad de Winstrol at the 5th week...
    I do know about nolvadex and clomid. I can get the clomid, so that won't be much of a problem.
    thx, for your advice

Thread Information