Thread: Clen Question

reddragon4954 is offline Member

Clen Question

If I were to take 140mcgs of Clen how much weight is typical to lose?
    I know this is difficult but how much do people lose on clen, being that there diet is in check? I mean one guy I talked to lost 6 pounds in 4 days. Just wondering what results to expect from the above dosage.

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    6lbs in 4 days. thats extraordinarily high, usually it would take DNP to yeild those kind of results. 140mcg is a very high dose, i certanly wouldnt recommend starting with anything like that kind of dose. clen works very well as a fat burner but i wouldnt expect dramatic results like your friend had unless your stacking it with t3 your doing loads of cardio and your kcal consumption is substantially reduced.

so w/ a good diet and lifting regime what kinda weightloss could I expect? And how long will it be before I notice any loss?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    If I were to take 140mcgs of Clen how much weight is typical to lose?
    I know this is difficult but how much do people lose on clen, being that there diet is in check? I mean one guy I talked to lost 6 pounds in 4 days. Just wondering what results to expect from the above dosage.
    I'm not saying such weight loss is impossible, but I will on record to say he erroneously attributed this to Clen. It simply can't render such results. It will merely augment your weight loss program, helping you burn more efficiently. Even T3 couldn't deliver on that promise.

M.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    i agree everyone has different results depending on diet and cardio, so try it and also the dose can go up to 200mcg ed if you can handle it, also try stacking w/ t3 ed up to 150 or so. but make sure to ramp up and down.

You say I could go as high as 200mcg, but I heard that the body can only use 140mcgs a day so going any higher than this really is a waste b/c the body cant use it, is that true?

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    Up to what your body can handle. I have only gone up to 100mcg and about to start again and will probably go to 120mcg then ramp back down. Also, your friend lost 6lbs but what exactly did he lose? He most likely lost 6lbs of water not fat.

So the 140mcgs is just a myth? Your body can techinically handle alot more even though I know thats not advisable.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll just build up resistance (receptor downregulation) faster at that dose and it'll probably stop working within a week. I think 100mcgs is the max with one dose. Remember to use benedryl for a week to upregulate your receptors much faster.

GOT FIGHT? is offline Junior Member

Depends on alot of factors

BF% the higher you are the easier it is to lose in pounds that is your intensity of working out and of course diet a pound a day could be done with the right training eating and dosage of the clen remember the parymid method of taking

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy247
    6lbs in 4 days. thats extraordinarily high, usually it would take DNP to yeild those kind of results. 140mcg is a very high dose, i certanly wouldnt recommend starting with anything like that kind of dose. clen works very well as a fat burner but i wouldnt expect dramatic results like your friend had unless your stacking it with t3 your doing loads of cardio and your kcal consumption is substantially reduced.
    amen to this! high protein diet as well! Gradually increase your dosage until the side effects are tolerable.

You say I could go as high as 200mcg, but I heard that the body can only use 140mcgs a day so going any higher than this really is a waste b/c the body cant use it, is that true?
    I haven't seen any research to prove or disprove theories of the body's maximum usability/absorption level. Although it would be logical to assume a ceiling exists for a single dosage as indicated by Seattle, multi-dosing should remedy this while further begging the question of a 24hr dose max as with Eph.

Of course the prevailing ideology is that side effect tolerance dictates the cap, and severely adverse (beyond normal) side effects usually kick in around 200mcgs. However, even this belief is suspect because in many drugs absorption/effect is typically hindered PRIOR to adversity (nosebleeds, itching, burning sensations, etc.), leading us invariably back to the lack of literature. Surely this information exists; maybe someone will locate it and enlighten us all.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-26-2007 at 07:31 AM.

What is this that I hear about taking benadryl and Clen , whats the purpose? And do I take it before,during, or after I take Clen?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I haven't seen any research to prove or disprove theories of the body's maximum usability/absorption level. Although it would be logical to assume a ceiling exists for a single dosage as indicated by Seattle, multi-dosing should remedy this while further begging the question of a 24hr dose max as with Eph.

Of course the prevailing ideology is that side effect tolerance dictates the cap, and severely adverse (beyond normal) side effects usually kick in around 200mcgs. However, even this belief is suspect because in many drugs absorption/effect is typically hindered PRIOR to adversity (nosebleeds, itching, burning sensations, etc.), leading us invariably back to the lack of literature. Surely this information exists; maybe someone will locate it and enlighten us all.

M.
    Clen overdose can be fatal. There is no ceiling on how much can be 'absorbed'. There were numerous case studies done here (to be published soon) in the northeast when about 100 junkies got heroin laced with large amounts of clenbutrol, and subsequently died.

What is this that I hear about taking benadryl and Clen , whats the purpose? And do I take it before,during, or after I take Clen?

What is this that I hear about taking benadryl and Clen, whats the purpose? And do I take it before,during, or after I take Clen?
    Half way down the page:
    Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

M.

The Legend is offline Junior Member
    i lost 9lbs in 7 days this week on clen

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Clen overdose can be fatal. There is no ceiling on how much can be 'absorbed'. There were numerous case studies done here (to be published soon) in the northeast when about 100 junkies got heroin laced with large amounts of clenbutrol, and subsequently died.
    Mixing anything potentially changes the synergistic properties, and can be fatal. Of course Heroin would fall neatly into this category, with or w/o a mix. So you’ve essentially told us nothing.

For the record, I’m not arguing the veracity of CNS stimulant dangers. I just haven’t seen the stats for Clen ’s upper limits. Kindly post them if you come across em’.

M.

You said you lost 9lbs in 7 days, what dosage where you using?

Thread Information