Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned

Possible good beg. cycle? any thoughts?

Hey guys! just a thought on some first time cycles, maybe you guys can share some feedback as to why this would be very effective or how it wouldnt be good or what it needs adjusting to make it truly effective

with my research, ive come up with these cycles, any good?

1. weeks 1-10 test enanthate @ 500mg a week (split into two doses - 250 mg monday and 250 mg thursday)

2. weeks 1-8 or up to 10 weeks test propionate @ 100 mg every other day

3. weeks 1-10 test cypionate @ 400mg a week (split into two doses - 200 on monday and friday)

4. take cycle propostion #1 or #3 and add dbol weeks 1-4 at 30mg a day

5. take cycle proposition #1 or #3 and add deca weeks 1-10 at 400mg a week (split into two injections as stated above in #1 and #3)

Cycles #1, #3, and #4 were pretty liked upon other people i have showed this too. They are simple and the results you get will be pretty good according to my research. After you finish wait two weeks from the last injection and start PCT. PCT should consist of clomid weeks 12-14 at 50 mg a day or you can go with 100 mg for the first week and 50 for the next two.

and another one i got is

wk1 200mg deca + 50mg winny
    wk2 200mg deca + 100mg winny
    wk3 200mg deca + 150mg winny
    wk4 200mg deca + 200mg winny
    wk5 200mg deca + 250mg winny
    wk6 250mg winny

he said this with some CLOMID as a PCT and take some LIV52 (for the winny) and i would get that body ive been wanting for years!!

sooo..... what do you guys think? is this a decent cycle? not bad for a first timer, or "are you crazy man your gonna get ill" type of response? i want to clear up these questions and thoughts before i order my gear, so i know from you guys experience what would be recommended

any help or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    did u do any research at all on this???? deca + winny would be incredibly suppresive so dont do that jus stick to the basic beginner cycle weeks 1-10 or 12 500 mg every week of either test e or c and maybe kick start with dbol if u wish...at around 35-45mg ed for four weeks something like that would be a beginer cycle

Kelleh is offline Associate Member
    Im also a beginer and from everything ive read so far thats way to much to start off with.

Kelleh is offline Associate Member
    This would be my first cycle i think it is reasonable for first timer

What do you guys think about this cycle for a first timer....

Ive looked at alot of different cycles to try out and I think the first cycle in the newbie cycle thread best suits me for now. I want to add epehdrine in my PCT there also to keep cortisol down but i am unsure on the doseage for ephedrine any ideas???

PCT
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Cycle 1:
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Im only putting down my first cycle because I want to see how my body reacts and I will go from there.

Does any one have any input of suggestions on this?

wow great thans for the info! but alot of people have recomemned it, knowin im a first timer, why would they

and Test E. doesnt show results until like the 8-10 week, aahh!! can i take deca with test e.? what do you guys think

week 1 - Deca 100mg and Test E 100
    week 2 - Deca 200mg and Test E 200
    week 3 - Deca 200mg and Test E 200
    week 4 - Deca 200mg and Test E 200
    week 5 - Deca 200mg and Test E 200
    week 6 - Deca 100mg and Test E 100
    week 7 - nothing
    week 8 - nothing
    week 9 - start 100mg ED of Clomid
    week 10 - finish up with 50mg ED of clomid

how about that cycle? what do you guys think?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latinplaya
    wow great thans for the info! but alot of people have recomemned it, knowin im a first timer, why would they

and Test E. doesnt show results until like the 8-10 week, aahh!! can i take deca with test e.? what do you guys think

week 7 - nothing
    week 8 - nothing

Why would they? Because they are clueless idiots. Haro3 gave you good advice, listen to his advice. Make sure you go to the pct forum and read up on that as well. Pct is just as important as your cycle.

no i understand, i got a pretty good PCT cycle set up, no problem

its just that the Test E. will take aprox. 7-10weeks for any results to show, i just want to know, how are the gains? are they nice! good! or for a 10 week span, not so great as id like it to be?

im lookin to get some bulk, some good lean muslce, preferibly within 4-6weeks, like most other steroids , but Test E. takes a while to show results

anyone recommened anything else? and like i stated earlier, hows the Deca and Test cycle? good idea or bad?

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    haro's advice was technically sound. look up hpta axis and learn about the suppression aformentioned above. dbol kickstarts well then 500mg/wk enanth or cypo. thats your starter pack. nolva clomid hcg . always ensure throrough research of pct.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

week 7 - nothing
    week 8 - nothing

THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?????

no i understand, i got a pretty good PCT cycle set up, no problem

its just that the Test E. will take aprox. 7-10weeks for any results to show, i just want to know, how are the gains? are they nice! good! or for a 10 week span, not so great as id like it to be?

im lookin to get some bulk, some good lean muslce, preferibly within 4-6weeks, like most other steroids , but Test E. takes a while to show results

anyone recommened anything else? and like i stated earlier, hows the Deca and Test cycle? good idea or bad?
    the deca and test cycle u listed is horrible. 6 weeks isnt enough time for any long estered compounds ESPECIALLY deca.....also i would leave the deca out for now at those doses its not worth it. stick to test e for 10 -12 weeks i promise that will give u better results than the test/deca cycle u posted also u realize deca+test would take just as long to "kick in" as just test right?? test e if its good and ur body reacts well will kick in around week 3-6 took me about 6 but can take less and you will see results before 10 weeks i promise that i dunno where ur gettin ur info but its a lil skewed. also check out my log if u wanna see what test/dbol did to me for 12 weeks

Test E and Dbol first cycle

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    it must be a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?????
    god i hope so.....hey sman im gonna pm u...

im sorry, i know it may sound ridiculous, but keep in mind this is what people have mentioned, some say it would work great, others say it would be insane to do that for a first cycle

im lookin to get some good lean muscle within a span of maybe what, 5-6weeks?
    then i want the results to show within the first 2-3weeks, not the complete result, but for me to start realizing hey this stuff is working! Test. E. wont show much results until week8-10, or at least thats what ive been reading on/people have told me

how is this for a good cycle

weeks 1-10 test cypionate @ 400mg a week (split into two doses - 200 on monday and friday)

then of course take the tamoxifin and clomid as PCT

will this give me the results im looking for? and how long before i notice some changes? 2-3weeks? or 8-10weeks?

oh btw, im 5'10", 192lbs and been goin to the gym for the past 7months now, id like to say im in decent shape, you can tell i hit the weights, but when the shirt comes off, nothing spectacular

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3

Back at ya !!

im sorry, i know it may sound ridiculous, but keep in mind this is what people have mentioned, some say it would work great, others say it would be insane to do that for a first cycle

then i want the results to show within the first 2-3weeks, not the complete result, but for me to start realizing hey this stuff is working! Test. E. wont show much results until week8-10, or at least thats what ive been reading on/people have told me

weeks 1-10 test cypionate @ 400mg a week (split into two doses - 200 on monday and friday)

will this give me the results im looking for? and how long before i notice some changes? 2-3weeks? or 8-10weeks?

oh btw, im 5'10", 192lbs and been goin to the gym for the past 7months now, id like to say im in decent shape, you can tell i hit the weights, but when the shirt comes off, nothing spectacular

i dont think u need gear buddy. you seem like ur trying to rush into this stuff for a "quick fix" and tahts not smart....5-6 weeks is rediculous for "great" results and cyp will take just as long to see results as test e...which IS NOT! 10 weeks! how could u figure it takes 10 weeks to see results when people gain up wards of 20 lbs on a 10 week cycle? the 20lbs didnt just happen from the end of week 9 to beginning of week 10! it happened the whole time......but like i said i think ur rushin into this and 7 months in the gym is not enough time to even know how ur body grows, how u should be eating...what training routine is good...but odds are ur going to do this regardless of that advice SO stick with test e or c at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks simple as that dbol if u want water gain and a ton of strength

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    OMG!!! Haro!!!! Your body !!! ITS AMAZING !!!!

thats what i want !!! omg you have my dream body!!

but my god.... stacking the test with the dbol ? im kinda scarred off dbol, or any liver toxic steroids for that matter (like winnie)

but wow.... your body..... *tear* i want that body

ima gonna re-read your thread 2 more times, but man very nice

you were injectin into your quads?! oowww..... why not your butt?

i love your your thread, you did a hell of a job haro

ok ok..... im convinced..... im sorry, but i still have my cousin in the back of my head, he only did 6weeks and he got bulky fast and real nice! but hey, an extra 4 weeks wont hurt

do you recommend maybe Test Cyio and Tren ? i read in your thread if you were to do it again, you wouldnt do Test and Dbol but instead youll do Test and Tren

maybe ill try that one out.... from the looks of your pics, man you really got it amazing!!

i wanted to go with your exact cycle, but wow, dbol is too much for my poor liver so i dont wanna risk it....

so test C and Tren it is, any tips? how often the Tren? i can take the Test C 400mg a week 2x a week (2x200mg Sunday morning and Wednesday mid day) but the tren.... ? 1shot a week (1cc a week) or 2 shots a week (1ccshot x 2)

thoughts?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    OMG!!! Haro!!!! Your body !!! ITS AMAZING !!!!

thats what i want !!! omg you have my dream body!!

but my god.... stacking the test with the dbol ? im kinda scarred off dbol, or any liver toxic steroids for that matter (like winnie)

but wow.... your body..... *tear* i want that body

ima gonna re-read your thread 2 more times, but man very nice

you were injectin into your quads?! oowww..... why not your butt?
    Haro, looks like you got yourself a boyfriend!!!!

hey now!! is aint like that :-P

but no, Haro gothimself an amazing body, damn!!

here is the thread where i posted the pictures of mycousins body, reason im so hard headed in sayin i want a 5-6week cycle is because he took only DECA and it was for 6weeks, and look at him!!

deca alone ??

but no, Haro you got me hooked, im convinced, you got my cousin out my head and now im focues on your strat, you did an amzing job in 10weeks

Test C. and Tren for me..... now i just need some info on takin the 2.... ill do some research, but if you guys have any tips regarding the 2, please let me know

thanks!

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Dude DO NOT DO TREN !!!

Take haro's initial advice and stick with test only maybe dbol .

test only? oh and no way to dbol , i wouldnt want to try that out, i mean, im not even close to anyone level here to mess with dbol, liver toxifing? no thanks

so test only? why not some tren it it? have you seen haro pics? my god.... thats crazy!!

ok ok... no tren , just Test Cyio.... any recomendations on what to do with Test? or just have a great diet and exercise right?

so test, and some nolva and clomid? im going to purchase a 10ml(10cc) bottle of Test, is that enough? or do you need 20mg(cc) in other words 2 bottles for a complete cycle?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,You're getting some decent advise...if its your first, do 1 compound to see how it worked for you....no need in doing 2 and 3 different things...again its your 1st cycle.Then again bro...whats your training history and stats???

MFT81 is offline Senior Member

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your not ready to run ANYTHING, you dont have a foundation to build off of. The way this thread is going you will probably do what you want against everyones wishes and waste your health, money, and our time. Good luck in the future.

thanks bigmax..... ill be sure to do that

ill just get the test cyio. sound good? how many 10cc vials? 1 or 2?

and of course take some nolva and clomid correct? just refreshing what ive learned before i purchase the products.

thanks again!!

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your not ready to run ANYTHING, you dont have a foundation to build off of. The way this thread is going you will probably do what you want against everyones wishes and waste your health, money, and our time. Good luck in the future.
    Someone had to say it,

latinplaya...you should go the diet and workout forums, post your workouts and get some help from there. Also what are your stats? Go to sman's post and answer all the green questions

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    Someone had to say it,

latinplaya...you should go the diet and workout forums, post your workouts and get some help from there. Also what are your stats? Go to sman's post and answer all the green questions
    yea i do agree with this. also no...stay away from tren at all costs especially now since ur not very educated at all on AAS. yea im going to run it and yea sooner than most would recomend but i'm pretty well informed on its use and precautions....soo its a lil different scenario. just becareful man

so just stick with a 10ml vial of test cyio then? hows that sound? hey guys, i have to start somewhere

so just stick with a 10ml vial of test cyio then? hows that sound? hey guys, i have to start somewhere
    well as a rule test is 250mg/ml.........unless urs is 400mg/ml u'd need 20 mls....whats the concentration?

well if im gonna do a nice 10week cycle (like yourself Haro but W/O the dbol ) and im takin 200mg a week, that 2 shots of 1CC sunday and wednesday, but for a 10week period, thats..... 1week = 2cc, 1 bottle = 10cc, 10weeks X 2cc = 20cc, so thats 2 bottles no?

depends on waht concentration ur test is.....if its 250mg per ml then you need 20 ml's of test to run it at 500 for 10 weeks but if ur test is concentrated to 500 mg per ml then you'd only need 10 ml's......so do you know the concentration...

lol , wow i fee like an idiot, im sorry.... haha, hmm let me see if my source posts the bottle amount

but how about this!! how many mg should i have taken of test c. for a 10 week cycle? 2000mg in 10 weeks? or am waaaaay off and completely wrong? sorry, freindly reminder, im a noob when it comes to mg and number and all that good stuff :-P

gimem as sec to find out

200 is a pretty low dose. but I am not so sure you are ready to be using steroids !!

GOT IT !!!

ok here it is....

TESTABOL DEPOT (T.Cypionate )200mg/ml,10ml vial by BritishDragon
    [I135]

Manufacturer: British Dragon
    Active ingredient: Testosterone cypionate
    Strenght: 200 mg/ml, 10ml/vial
    Size: 1 vial

there ya go.... soooo.... if im gonna take 400mg a week, that should be 2cc a week of this stuff? one shot sun and another on wed.? 2 shots? or just one shot of 4cc? or 2 shots of 2cc? or 2 shots of 1cc each makin it 2cc for a week X 10 weeks which would = 2000mg?

but yea theres your concentration, thoughts?

numbat is offline Member
    ^^^ edit ur post bro no ugl's

shoot monday 1cc
    shoot thursday 1cc

this equals 2cc per week so over 10 weeks this equals 20cc which = 20 ml which is two 10ml bottles

perfect!! thanks alot haro!!

id pm you some other questions but i cant pm yet, i wonder why?

1cc on monday, another 1cc on thursday, beautiful!
    doin test, i should do clomid and nolva for my PCT correct?

100mg clomid for first week and 50mg of nolva for 2weeks correct? just touchin up some last bit info before i officially start
    Last edited by DaIllstPlaya; 02-25-2007 at 11:17 PM.

andros00919 is offline Banned

Exclamation

week 7 - nothing
    week 8 - nothing

This is a good beginer cycle:

Week1 test.ena 500- Deca 400- Dianabol (30-50mg)
    Week2 test.ena 500- Deca 400- Dianabol (30-50mg)
    Week3 test.ena 500- Deca 400- Dianabol (30-50mg)
    Week4 test.ena 500- Deca 400- Dianabol (30-50mg)
    Week5 test.ena 500- Deca 400
    Week6 test.ena 500- Deca 400
    Week7 test.ena 500- Deca 400
    Week8 test.ena 500- Deca 400
    Week9 test.ena 500- Deca 400
    Week10 test.ena 500- Deca 400
    Week11 test.ena 500- Deca 400
    Week12 test.ena 500

Week13 (nothing)
    Week14 PCT- HCG (2inj. 2000iu spaced 5 days) Clomid/ Nolvaldex
    Week15 cont. -Clomid/ Nolvaldex
    Week16 cont. -Clomid/ Nolvaldex
    Week17 cont. -Clomid/ Nolvaldex END!!

Note: Is a good Idea to inject 2 HCG 500iu at week during all the cycle to
    accelerate the recovery!
    And the adition of Nolvaldex during the cycle prevent water and fat
    retention.
    Good Luck!!

Comments:

i like that you included the deca in there.... but wow.... dont you think that might be too much gear for my newbie body? i dont wanna have nasty side effects, over due it, or anything like that.... after alot of reading on posts, ive conlcuded test would be great for a first time, but if anyone else can vouche that the deca too would be a great addition to the cycle, then so be it!

im here to get some tips, id hate to go blind into this since it is a serious matter, i wanna do it right and safest as i can with all precautions taken will into consideration

soo.... test c. and deca? thoughts? anyone?

PS - my god in heaven... thats ALOT of mgs a week dont you think? 900-1000mg!! ahh!! scary numbers?! so im takin after a good 3months i should have gone through 4 vials?!?!? wow........ my poor body

yea i'd avoid that cycle keep it simple just like i told u...and u cant pm yet cuz u dont have enough posts...it takes like 50 or 100 posts i dont remember...and pct just do what i did in my log

day one 300 mg clomid
    day 2-end of week 2 100mg clomid every day
    week 3-4 clomid 50mg ed

nolva 40mg for first 2 weeks then 20mg for last two weeks

that simple i dont think u need hcg at all and that would just be more to have to mess with so dont worry bout hcg as someone recomended it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information