fiveit is offline New Member

experienced HELP??

OK here goes. I am 6'2 204lbs and have been training for 3 years now. I started at 145lbs. I eat about 275g's of protien a day along with everything else. For the past 4 weeks I have been using 500mg's of Omnadren per week (mon,thur) And for the past 2 weeks 30mg's of
    d-bol a day. I have not gained a pound!! It came from a great source as well. others using same stuff got good gains. What is happening? Do the excperienced know whats happening? I train my ass of as well with a 15 year veteran to bodybuilding. He does not know either.. Thank you in advance...

Adam
    Last edited by fiveit; 07-12-2002 at 07:59 PM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm must be your shit. Btw why are you advertising that your a source? Trying to rip people off? No real source wouldn't advertise in the open. Or even give little hints the he's a source... Ok maybe a hint, but what you did is more then just a hint.

It's stupidity like yours that gets people into trouble. Im sure you;ll be getting a few pms' from new guys asking for gear. Maybe that is what you want. I do not know.

I do know this.. if i can't openly ask for a source, your ass isn't gonna come in here and post your shit all over the boards trying to take advantage of the new guys. Maybe im being a little harsh.. i mean who am i to say what im saying.. im sure not a mod. Im sure some of you other bro's are gonna flame me for getting up on my highhorse, but this is bullshit.

Anyway you might want to edit your post. that is all.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 07-12-2002 at 06:18 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm..

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    first off edit your post... second off, take in more carbs and how many cals are you taking in? I would expect for you to have heavy water retention right now especially with omna and dbol , so the gear must not be legit. Got any pics of them?
    Peace
    MM

* also, some people dont respond as well as other to gear, therefore you may not get a 15 lb gain like some do many just some strength gains or loss of body fat etc... all depends on your bodys ability to utitlize the gear efficiently. good luck.

If your a source you should now your fucking gear. Seems to me like your prolly trying to get into the game, but don't have the GOOD resources to do so. If your selling that shit.. i would stop right now.

roch is offline Member
    how much bodyfat did you start with? How much bodyfat do you have? If you have alot of bodyfat you could have just burned it off and exchanged it with muscle. Muscle weighs twice as much as fat, so you would have had to burn off twice as much fat as the lbm you gained. If you didn't drop a shitload of weight then you could have some bad shit, sense dbol doesn't take 4 weeks to start working. I don't know much about the omnadren as I've never used it.

Roch

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Are you getting any acne? Libido increase. These would both be signs that your gear is real. If not, then chances are it is bunk. If so, then somethings wrong in your training, diet etc.

dq

4plates is offline Banned

Re: experienced HELP??

Originally posted by fiveit
    [ It came from a great source as well. "I am the source by the way) Adam [/B]
    look at you you little sneak,hahaha,
    someone looking for trouble

fiveit is offline New Member

LOOK MIKE.

Look BIGMIKEJ! you fucking cock sucker! I was stating that to prove I know the shit is real. Sorry if thats not the way its done around here. I edited the message for you, you faggot. You prolly only even workout because you are 5'2 and have a small dick! If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all... The gear is real. Thats all I have to say. If nobody can help well thank you. For the others that tried on this thread? Thanx... Adam

Thorazine is offline New Member
    I can vouch that the gear is real, and if needed I'll post pics of it as well.

It came from a trusted int'll source, one who's been in the game for awhile, so there is no need to worry there.

He's looking for possible reasons as to why the gear is not exactly working for him, while it is for others.

Thorazine

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you are not gaining, eat more, that's it.......................XXL

Braski is offline Junior Member
    Bros,

With all the heat coming down as of late why not keep your squabbles to Private messages? Respect the board and remember that when you unload on someone in a public post it will only persuade others to do likewise....I would hate to see this board go the way of many others.

Peace and Take your aggression/frustration out on the Squat rack..it deserves it.

just got back on.. PUAHAHAHA.. you peter gazer

Thread Information