newconquest is offline Associate Member

Prop Again...wtf?

yes i know i have posted this thread about 5 times already but nothing seems to work...the prop i have is brutal, and i mean like gunshot wound brutal for about the next 3 days...only problem is, im shooting it EOD so i never have time in between for injection sites to heal (and apparently glutes in the only choice i have, tried other places and crippled me for weeks)

so now im back for more suggestions??? anybody got any?
    i am now cutting the prop with cottenseed oil and that has helped just a little that i can tell, but not much...
    what about taking prop less often? is this a bad idea? i know about its half-life and all that jazz but im on deca so i need the test, just dont know how much longer i can take this before i just do it deca by itself
    could i take the prop once or even twice a week or is that just useless???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Why dont you mix the Prop and the deca that will help. How long have you been doing Prop, It does kill but I found after about two weeks I had no pain at all. The muscles do actually get used to it, in my case anyway. The first shot I did, three days later I was taking pain killers it hurt so bad.

newconquest is offline Associate Member
    im on deca /prop 12 weeks and stopped taking prop on week 2 (leg injury from shot) and started again on week 4, which was this last sunday...next shot tom.
    ill wait it out like you said and see what happens, hopefully it will die down like you said, but if not, its going to be a long cycle, cause im not gonna stop taking this stuff just from the pain, ill just be in hell until may i guess haha

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    correct me if I am wrong.....cant prop be cut w b12 or something else to help ease the pain?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    correct me if I am wrong.....cant prop be cut w b12 or something else to help ease the pain?

yes it can.

ive often wondered if it comes down to people or the labs that make the prop,as to wether its painful or not.i got more pain with enanthate ,didnt feel a thing with prop

gdubb216 is offline Junior Member
    cut it with b12 and you should be fine

Thread Information