newconquest is offline Associate Member

wondering if this is a good idea, dangerous or not?

ive been posting for a long time about how to get prop to stop f*cking hurtin so much...some of your ideas helped some, but nothing really made to much of a difference, even cutting it...
    how about i try this: tell me what you think?
    what if i just say screw it and keep injecting, even if there is scar tissue there...because i seem to be prone to building scar tissue pretty easily and it stays for a couple/three days...would it be dangerous or just painful to shoot the stuff in a spot where there is scar tissue???

p.s.- im guessing making prop a E3D injection would not do me much good would it???

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Rotate injection sites there is enough sites on the body to not use the same ones and cut it with b12

i have cottenseed oil...will B12 work better? i already posted another thread asking this same question, ill be checkin both for responses

but as to rotating injection sites...not possible...i have injected in my thigh once before i had to stop my training for atleast 2 weeks...couldnt walk
    only in my glutes

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newconquest
    i have cottenseed oil...will B12 work better? i already posted another thread asking this same question, ill be checkin both for responses

but as to rotating injection sites...not possible...i have injected in my thigh once before i had to stop my training for atleast 2 weeks...couldnt walk
    only in my glutes
    what are you talking about "NOT POSSIBLE " check out
    www. spot injections. com

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    what are you talking about "NOT POSSIBLE " check out
    www. spot injections. com
    agreed.

well if you continued reading directly after i said "not possible" i explained why
    because i was in terrible pain for 2 weeks after i injected in my thigh the last time...i coudnt walk, i was on crutches for a week and i refuse to do it again, thats what i meant about not possible...
    can B12 make a difference that cottenseed oil cant?

well if you continued reading directly after i said "not possible" i explained why
    because i was in terrible pain for 2 weeks after i injected in my thigh the last time...i coudnt walk, i was on crutches for a week and i refuse to do it again, thats what i meant about not possible...
    Try them both and see which one is best suited for your body.

YES you can rotate sites, delts have a few sites,biceps,triceps,chest,glutes,quads,calfs and traps, its very possible

again i say MAN UP!
    any virgin muscle group hurts the first few times injected. just keep the total volume of gear in injected into the muscle belly under 3 cc for large groups and 1.5 cc for smaller.

alright man, im gonna try it again, we'll see how this works...you think i should try my leg again or delts or shoulders next??? which one hurt the least for you? ill try that with the prop on thurs. and see if i die haha

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    shit, i've put prop in my delts, bis. tris. quads, glutes, and traps...easy as crap, sure it hurts, but i cut it with a small bit of deca and theres tren in there too....could be worse.

alright man, im gonna try it again, we'll see how this works...you think i should try my leg again or delts or shoulders next??? which one hurt the least for you? ill try that with the prop on thurs. and see if i die haha
    legs are the easiest i think but my biceps are nice as well just remember small muscles groups get no more than 1.5cc. and check out ************** .com thats spot injection . com

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    There are many spots on the body for inhections. Rotating should be no problem.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    lol.. people like that shouldnt take steroids .. Dood USE A DIFFERENT MUSCLE GROUP.. I can go a whole cycle without using the glutes.. man up.. If you cant man up and shoot the prop.. shoot E

danyboy is offline New Member
    try putting the b12 in to the seringe second so youre not shooting the prop direct.
    worked for me with EQ lol

Thread Information