ericimage is offline New Member

Unhappy Compounded Pharmacy Concern

Ok these are my concerns and pardon my English,

2 months ago I start HRT with 200mg/ml Test Cyp twice a week and Compounded HGH 2 iu per day 6 on 1 off all the medicine were coming from a well know Florida based compounding pharmacy great stuff but the price wow! So I decide to change my HRT clinic 2 weeks ago I made an order for the medicines this time from a compounded pharmacy in NY my concern is that since I start using the medications from this compounding pharmacy in NY My hair stop falling and I am losing weight instead of gaining.

Is there a possibility this stuff is bogus just oil and nothing more or under dosage I very concerned I know the compounding pharmacy is real as a meter of fact a very old pharmacy I cant post the name but I can PM if anyone ask.

Please Help

Can I trust them, have anyone of you used them before?

ericimage is offline New Member
    well no one knows about them I have over 5 vials of this stuff and I dont want to inject oil or who knows what.

Please help

Georgie is offline Member
    Dude if its a real licensed pharmacy I doubt you have too much to worry about. Why would they want to risk their license by selling fake products? They are a regulated just the same as a Walgreen's or Osco pharmacy. Of course there are always the Enrons of the world, but powders are cheap I doubt they are cheating you. If you are so worried go have some blood work done and see where your testosterone levels are at. If they are elevated then you obviously have a good product. Use direct labs or some other Internet based company to get your blood work done. Or if insurance will cover it have your doctor do it.

Thread Information