kungfusam21 is offline New Member

questions about dbol and winny

I'm 6'2 205lbs with 10% body fat and Ive never used steroids before but I have cycled superdrol and phera plex, as well as a cycle of mega trn and x-mass. Im thinkin about starting a cycle with dbol tabs because Im still too big a pussy 2 inject. The problem is Im hearing that you cant keep the results u gain from dbol, is this true? is there anyway to keep the results I gain? Also, what protection should I use when taking Dbol? clomid? or what? How long of a cycle of dbol should I run and how many mgs a day please let me know. thanks

Part 2. I recently got sum winstrol tabs, 10 mg per tab. Im thinkin of takin 60 mg daily. Is this sufficient, I heard that the tabs arent as effective as injection. Also, how many weeks should I cycle winny and is there any PCT necessary after or during a winny cycle? thanks 4 ur help sorry about all the questions guys.
    Last edited by kungfusam21; 02-27-2007 at 02:47 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    First Welcome to AR

Second STOP--- you are no way near ready to do any cycles let alone a dbol and winny cycle VERY VERY BAD idea

Third-- please read the rules and edit out the lab name in your post

give us the rest of you stats AGE, goals, PCT knowledge...anser all the green questions below

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    just stick to the superdrol

I am 24, 6'2, 205lbs, 10% body fat. My goals are to gain mass, maybe eventually reach around 250lbs and rip up a little more (I am already pretty lean I was a 4 year college basketball player). My PCT knowledge is decent, but not tremendous. I have a general knowledge of clomid and nolvadex . I recently finished a superdrol and phera-plex cycke and I used novadex and retain as my PCT. Just to clear up the misconception I wasnt going to stack winny and dbol . I was going to cycle winny, then PCT then maybe cycle dbol if there is a way (without injections) to keep the results I gained. Please help, any knowledge would be great. Also, sorry about having the lab name in my post I edited it out as requested.

~Admin~ Guest
    welcome to ar. take the advice of the members and remember to please read the rules. thank you.

no problem, I will def read the rules. thankx for the welcome, and any advice on my above post would be greatly appreciated and heeded.

why don't you want to inject? Do you like feeling like a man? The winny will make that go away if you don't use a hrt dose of test.

Y do u say winny will not make me feel like a man, r u talkin about limp dick? Also wahts an "hrt" of test? Could I use clomid?

winny will shut down your own testosterone production, causing lethargy, depression, estrogenic side effects. HRT or hormone replacement therapy is a low dose of testosterone injected weekly so that when you are "shut down" you'll still have the synthetic test in your system.

abcdef81 is offline Junior Member
    winny doesnt cause estrogenic side effects....atleast i'm almost postive it doesnt

Thread Information