RockyX is offline Senior Member

Thinking about it..

I'm turning 22 Friday and am thinking about starting my first cycle...kinda...I did M1T when I was like 18, but anwho:

STATS:
    22 y/o
    5'8"
    207 lbs.
    46" chest
    16.5" arms
    35" waist

I've got a guy at school trying to talk me into Primo and I've considered Winny as well, I'm just looking for a good cycle that's not gonna wipe out my student loan money. I've been lifting steadily for about 7 years now. Diet (when I cut) is pretty much right on the money. I've used Clen for the past two or three years to help me cut as well. I'm thinking at 207 lbs. at 5'8" I'm probably pretty close to my genetic limit, but I dunno because every year after my cutter I am able to bulk back up to a higher weight. Let me know what you guys think.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,Only you know if you're ready...at a bit over 200 pounds its not bad....Your choice for first cycle should more along testosterone bro.A single ester...but before anything look at the profiles and read the forums on here.....you can never read too much.

I feel like I'm ready, biggest concerns are:
    1.)$$$$
    2.)Where to get it
    3.)My already thinning hair

Other than that, I'm gravy..other than the whole not being able to decide on what to use for my first cycle thing

Well to learn what to do on your first cycle you came to the right place....although dont ask where to get it on the open forum...as far as your hair...if you're going to lose it you will lose it faster using AAS....again bro you got some more reading to do...

lol. Yeah I've been around long enough to know not to do that. I definately have more reading to do, was just looking for suggestions. Believe me though, I will not start until I am 100% confident that I know all the ins and outs of what I am doing.

That sounds good bro....Again you may want to look into a Test only cycle ...something like Enanthate .I'm sure youve seen that 1,0000's of times but it makes sense cause its on ester and you k now how your body reacted to the 1 compound.

Thanks for the advice bro.

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    first cyc should contain some form of test. I used test e for my first cyc and with a great diet and training i managed to put on 18 lbs. You should read up on different things and see what best suites you. Like BigMax said, you have some information to gather before you jump into it... and if your not willing to spend money on your cyc then dont even consider it because things can go wrong, you might have to get more juice and specialy for pct. Make sure you have everything gathered together before you jump into anything. It took me 2 months to put together my first cycle, IMO, take your time with this do more research

No doubt bro. I had thought about a test only cycle and through reading, it sounds like that may be the way to go. Tamox and Clomid aren't bad at all when it comes to price, that's all I should need if I were running something like Enanthate correct?

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    arimidex and nolvadex . arimidex @ .5mg ED and nolva @ 20mg ED is what i would do. You could replace the clomid nolva with clomid if you want. Look under pct forums for good info, theres a lot on pct for test e cycs. If you can talk to perfectbeast, hes a member on here, hell give you some really good info

I've pretty much decided that I am going to do Test E, but I am wanting to cut pretty soon. Would it defeat the purpose of if I were to attempt to cut on Test E? Would it be best to wait and take it after cutting down?

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    I've pretty much decided that I am going to do Test E, but I am wanting to cut pretty soon. Would it defeat the purpose of if I were to attempt to cut on Test E? Would it be best to wait and take it after cutting down?
    Test E is commonly a bulking steroid but can be used to cut. Problem is you are wasting the compound. Putting on a little body fat is good thing on cycle, it show you are saturating your body with all it needs to grow (protein & cals etc!)

What if I were to stack it with Winny and Clen ? Too much for a first cycle? Will I still see results from the test?

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    What if I were to stack it with Winny and Clen? Too much for a first cycle? Will I still see results from the test?
    Dude just run it alone you'll see awesome results.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    There is no reason you cannot cut with Test E. You will need to put a lot of time researching your diet but I would just cut first. 5'8 207 with a 35in waist can be cut naturally easily.

RobbieG is offline Member
    my friend is now cycling for the summer:

Test Prop
    M1T
    Aromasin

_awesome_ hardening I'm seeing on him, it´s like he's using tren +halo+winny+letro

I'm really thinking of cycling the same cycle in June..me and 2 others..

Yeah, I've cut several times before. My diet is rock solid when I cut. I ease off a bit when I bulk (which is where I've been since July). All I own is size 32 and 33 pants, and they're gettin' snug now, so I'm thinking if I keep eating the way I do on Test. I'm gonna need a whole new wardrobe. What I'll probably end up doing is Test E and keep the same amount of calories I'm getting now, just eat cleaner....

After lots of research I've decided to go ahead and bulk cleanly on test. My question however though, is which would you recommend: Test E or P? Other than more frequent shots, quicker gains, and the fact the Test P is supposed to hurt more, are there any differences in the two that would make one better the the other?

Thread Information