serspecv1313 is offline New Member

Exclamation Baseball player (Pitcher) Please Help!!!!

Hi guys I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone has any info for me. I had Tommy John surgery (Torn UCL in elbow) bout 10 months ago and have been doing rehab and on a throwing program (being a pitcher). I was wondering if any of you guys know a steroid or supplement that would benefit me being a baseball player. More specific i want to take something that would strengthen my 10 month old Tendon in my elbow and something that would also benefit and keepy my shoulder healthy and strong. I am not looking so much to bulk up, however that wouldnt be a bad thing. I am looking for something with good strength gains and safe on ligaments and tendons. key thing is safety, appreciate the help guys

Thank you in advance guys
    -Serspecv1313

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Deca and HGH would be a good choice for healing joints. You could run something like small like 250mg of test e a week and 300-400mg of deca a week just fpr joint repair andf rehab purposes. If you chose to add HGH I would read up on it a bit and decide fi you want to use it and what protocol is right for you.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I think that the only hope for permanent positive results would have to include HGH. AS do nothing to heal tendons or cartilage. Only temporarily mask problems

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I think that the only hope for permanent positive results would have to include HGH. AS do nothing to heal tendons or cartilage. Only temporarily mask problems

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wouldnt risk getting on aas if you recently had Tommy John.

Stay away from winny..please. Whatever you do. And most DHT's for that matter.

From what I understand pitchers don't want to build too much muscle because it slows down your arm, correct? If that's the case the ONLY two things you should run are IGF and HGH, both of which will help with your tendon recovery.

newconquest is offline Associate Member
    whoa whoa whoa...hold on just a sec...first of all...dont take deca if you're a pitcher, 1) that much weight gain would serious pull away from the flexibility in your arm, leaving you possibly back under the knife, and 2) deca takes 18 months to get out of your system and if you're a good enough pitcher to be at a level as high as a D1 program or professional, then you're going to be drug tested and often!
    i was a starter at a D1 school, played in the college world series, and then was drafted, trust me, i know what im talking about here specific for your situation...
    obviously as one of the guys above said, HGH would be ideal, although the average person couldnt even come close to affording it, its ridiculously expensive...
    my favorite when i was pitching was test prop, since it left your system pretty fast (a few weeks i think)
    next was winny, although you need a long offseason and if you play at a higher level, you dont have that, so thats hard to take in that situation (and some people report having joint problems with winny, although i never did)
    i would suggest test prop or masteron (stretch a lot on both, especially masteron)
    test prop put no aboutu 4-5 mph on my fastball when i was a junior in college (over the summer before i was a senior), it def. worked the best for me...
    but one thing for sure, i would wait until you're completely, and i mean COMPLETELY, healthy to use any AAS at all...if you hear one thing i say in this whole post, hear that, COMPLETELY HEALTHY! (and while you're on cycle, run, a lot, eat, a lot, and do your rotator cuff and elbow exercises, a lot...hope this helped, good luck man...

one more thing i forgot...if you dont long toss on AAS, you might as well just throw your money in the toilet...its the best thing you can do to get your arm stronger, but be careful not to de-train (throwing to much), 2 long tosses a week, 2 pens a week (20-30 pitches 100%), during the cycle should give you an excellent strength gain

Jefferey is offline Banned
    great another barry bonds

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newconquest
    whoa whoa whoa...hold on just a sec...first of all...dont take deca if you're a pitcher, 1) that much weight gain would serious pull away from the flexibility in your arm, leaving you possibly back under the knife, and 2) deca takes 18 months to get out of your system and if you're a good enough pitcher to be at a level as high as a D1 program or professional, then you're going to be drug tested and often!
    i was a starter at a D1 school, played in the college world series, and then was drafted, trust me, i know what im talking about here specific for your situation...
    obviously as one of the guys above said, HGH would be ideal, although the average person couldnt even come close to affording it, its ridiculously expensive...
    my favorite when i was pitching was test prop, since it left your system pretty fast (a few weeks i think)
    next was winny, although you need a long offseason and if you play at a higher level, you dont have that, so thats hard to take in that situation (and some people report having joint problems with winny, although i never did)
    i would suggest test prop or masteron (stretch a lot on both, especially masteron)
    test prop put no aboutu 4-5 mph on my fastball when i was a junior in college (over the summer before i was a senior), it def. worked the best for me...
    but one thing for sure, i would wait until you're completely, and i mean COMPLETELY, healthy to use any AAS at all...if you hear one thing i say in this whole post, hear that, COMPLETELY HEALTHY! (and while you're on cycle, run, a lot, eat, a lot, and do your rotator cuff and elbow exercises, a lot...hope this helped, good luck man...
    Quote Originally Posted by newconquest
    one more thing i forgot...if you dont long toss on AAS, you might as well just throw your money in the toilet...its the best thing you can do to get your arm stronger, but be careful not to de-train (throwing to much), 2 long tosses a week, 2 pens a week (20-30 pitches 100%), during the cycle should give you an excellent strength gain
    All you need right there. Dead on info.

thanx guys appreciate the info...yea i play D1 ball. and i am cleared to pitch 100% so in that sense i am good to go. This year i will not pitch alot due to just getting back from the surgery. i was looking into test prop and hgh but hgh is just way too expensive.

Thank you guys

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    one word for you:

IGF-1 Lr3

hey does this look legit, i am going to purchase this IGF-1 LR3 i think it will be the best gains and the safest for me...If anyone has any additional info on this for me i would greatly appreciate it, this will be my first cycle and there is alot i need to learn before i do this, for example a solid (7 day diet) sugguested dosage and lifting program. if anyone could help me out that would be awsome. you can either post on the message board.

Thank you guys!!!
    Last edited by serspecv1313; 03-01-2007 at 12:57 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    whoa man edit out that email addy.

Theyll ask you to remove the igf too I think...but get that email addy off of there

Tommy John Tommy John...Ahhh yes, 10 month recovery, 6 months later your able to start throwing.

If your a beast AS + HGH post surgery will have you healed up in a jiffy. Strength gains back + more in no time.

AS, are very helpful in the process of getting new bloodflow back in the ol ulnar ligament.

I would stay away from DHT's like chest said. Winstrol ...ouch, Anavar Ouch, and like the one pitcher suggested masteron ! OUCH!

If you are a tested athlete run compounds that are in and out quick that will help the elbow not dry out and hurt it. Test prop/suspension/dbol /drol/HGH etc.

And to the ones saying a cycle will get your arm to big to throw....hahahahahah thats some funny shit there.

If your not tested A Test/Deca /Dbol/GH cycle is what I would do

I'm pretty sure your about done with rehab ...10 months post op?

So I guess you've been throwing for some time now, and are able to lift and want to get your strength back....

Personally if I were in your shoes I would just run a basic Test cycle. 400mgs with an AI or Anti E.

Oh and CORRECT YOUR FORM!

thanx hellmask, sorry bout the form guys. Im a newbie and didnt read the rules in entirety. thank you all for the help.....yea i am cleared to pitch again and will be doing a cycle during the summer...wont be playing as much and i will be able to have a more solid work out schedual.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    And to the ones saying a cycle will get your arm to big to throw....hahahahahah thats some funny shit there.
    Simply an example of people not knowing anything, yet still giving advice.

If you don't know what you are talking about, DON'T give advice.

Bulking up as a pitcher, esp. upper body, is the LAST thing you want to do.

All about functional strength, flexability and good ol long toss + 2 short bullpens a week like was said earlier.

I like the test/deca /gh idea...just depends on testing like Hellmask said. If you are tested, obviously stay away from Deca. You could still run test just stick to prop (Which has already been suggested, I like the idea) or suspension (esterless test)

thanx chest....i am new to the idea of steroids its just that in the leauge i play in alot of teams have kids who are juicing and in order to stay on top after coming back from the surgery it is vital that I have an upper hand like these kids.

Now if i were to run test prop what other supplements and diet plan would gell together nicely...you seem to understand my concept of not getting huge, i am 6'0 180

thank you guys

im not sure you know this or not, but there are 2 kinds of muscle in your body (its like A1 and A2- the letter A may be wrong), but anyways...the A1 muscles cant grow much at all if ANY, the A2 muscles are the ones that you can get big (the basics, chest, back, arms, ect ect)...unfortunately A1 muscles are things like, rotator cuffs and the muscles holding your ligaments and tendons in your elbow together...AAS although can get those muscles to grow some, and even a little tiny bit, will cost you velocity...my freshmen year (6 years ago), i took test cyp at about 5-600mg per week, and did dumb things like straight bar bench press like an idiot and dropped 4 mph on my fastball...so when hellmask suggested that i was wrong in what i suggested about getting too big can be bad for pitchers, he was wrong, very very wrong...you'll be fine with prop...and if you weight under 200, keep the dose at about/under 400mg/week...AND UNDER... (180x2=360mg/week)
    if you're at a D1 school like you said, then you already know this probably...while on the prop, especially in the offseason, do the throwing, and POUND your legs in the weightroom about once every 5 days (AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY KILL THEM)
    -sprinting up hills and explosive jumping also helped me a lot too
    later bro

i know what you mean about playing in a league where everyone was juicing, i was in the SEC so i know what you mean by trying to keep up with everyone else

Thread Information