xderekx is offline Associate Member

sup BROS...question about cycle

hello to my fellow knowledgeable internet friends.
    as summer nears for us on the east coast of the grand ol' USA, i continue to educate before i medicate and have a few questions for my upcoming gear run. i wanted to incorperate oral turnibol into my planned cycle and wanted some info on when exactly would be ideal timing for the compound.

weeks 1-16 100mgs prop/ED
    weeks 1-14 600mgs EQ per/wk
    weeks 12-16 50mgs winstrol /ED

i will be running liquidex through the entirety of the cycle until clomid and nolvadex combo for PCT.

my question is, where would t-bol be most efficient for this type of run? how long? 4-8 weeks? 40mgs per day is my pre-meditated thought. i'm guessing towards the end of my cycle would be most beneficial, but i would much rather ask for the input from some of you more experienced and seasoned board friends and gear heads.

thanks in advance...
    derek

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    run it 1-6 at 40/day to jumpstart. You've already got an oral at the end. I'm to understand this is your first cycle? 4 compounds is a lot for a first run. Why so many?

bigdog81 is offline Member
    true... how many cylces have you done? you gotta crawl before you run bro.
    let us know your stats also.

whoops..forgot to post my stats..my bad bros.

last cycle info:
    april '06: 75mgs prop ED 12 weeks, 500mgs per wk EQ 14 weeks

summer '05: 125mgs EOD sustanon 10 weeks, injectible winny 50 mgs ED last 30 days

5'11" 225 lbs

so, injectible winny and oral t-bol would be not the best idea as a conclusion to my run? it's either one or the other huh?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    so, injectible winny and oral t-bol would be not the best idea as a conclusion to my run? it's either one or the other huh?
    They're both alpha-alkylated steroids (read- orals). I personally don't advocate running more than one oral at a time. Winny is equally as toxic whether you're injecting it or drinking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    They're both alpha-alkylated steroids (read- orals). I personally don't advocate running more than one oral at a time. Winny is equally as toxic whether you're injecting it or drinking it.
    gotcha..thanks.

so, if i save the t-bol for the conclusion of my cycle, then eliminate winny? or vice versa?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Just do as he said and run it 1-6; then run a liver supp from 6-12 and probably with the winny so 12+

Prop ed for 16 weeks? that'd get old QUICK.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    decide which one you want and save the other for next time.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Does it matter that the winny is alpha-alkylated? If you are injecting it, will it still tax the liver as if taking it orally?

Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Just do as he said and run it 1-6; then run a liver supp from 6-12 and probably with the winny so 12+

Prop ed for 16 weeks? that'd get old QUICK.
    yea bro..tell me about it. i ran it for 12 weeks last year and it got old after the first week lol! i had great results with lean mass...so this year i figured to up the dosage and run it a few weeks longer.
    is running prop over that entended period of time unusual? i had a few people recommend running enanthate for the first 8-10 weeks and then switching to prop for the remainder.
    any other input?

thanks

skipp is offline Senior Member
    You could do:

prop 75mg ED wk 1-4
    enth 600mg/wk; wk1-16
    prop 75mg ED wk 12-16

But that's kinda a pain in the ass and your levels will be up and down. If you can stick with it prop ed should work great, just not fun. I'd probably drop the tbol, I ran it and it didn't do much besides back pumps. Especially since you're running some other strong stuff you probably won't even notice the tbol missing.

Thread Information