tupacmedia is offline New Member

Steriod Alternitive: Testatropinol By Biopharma USA Question

hey, has anyone here ever tryed Testatropinol By Biopharma USA? Its nothing but a steriod alternitive but ive heard some alright things about it. If anyone has tryed it, do you know how it affects long bone growth? im guessing it stunts long bone growth but just want to make sure. Heres a webpage about it if anyone could help.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/asn/testat.html

Thanks!

Bigbear is offline New Member
    If you can but it legal, save your money. 99 out of 100 times its more expensive than the real thing and works a fraction as well, go for juice man.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    "Although no prescription is necessary, this product is for Professional Use"

ooooooooooh, I'm sold. naw bro, stay away from that crap.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    you know thats funny, I have an empty bottle of that stuff in my office i use it to store my d-bol so i can take it with out being hasseled as to what im taking......dont know why everybody elses are white and mine are pink pentagons???? I tried that crap before i started AS, pretty much all the pro horomones are crap. Never knew how much untill i started using AS.

ok thanks. does anyone know what a good steriod would be for a 16 yr old thats 6'2" and 180 lbs?

Thanks

N8O
    N8O is offline New Member
    hey i'm 18n and have been asking a couple of questions about starting a cycle and have decided to wait till i'm 20 because i WE have high enought natural test levels for adding muscle. theres a post i cant remember who wrote it a mod i think that talks about personally experences ppl have had and some of them are scary so do some reasearch and eat alot, sleep alot and train hard

peace

N8O
    N8O is offline New Member
    here u go bro heres a good thread i found http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=8661

aight great thanks man

Bigbear is offline New Member
    Dude if you are 16 stay the fuck away from juice, study up, work out hard, then in 6 or 7 years then if you still feel you need too try it out

devman56 is offline New Member
    im taking testatropinol right now and im 4 weks into it... iv gained 9lbs of muscle and dropped 4% of my body fat. i also use glutamine 500mg's with it... its th ebest thing iv ever tried. i also take fish oil pills. i hear those help

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devman56
    im taking testatropinol right now and im 4 weks into it... iv gained 9lbs of muscle and dropped 4% of my body fat. i also use glutamine 500mg's with it... its th ebest thing iv ever tried. i also take fish oil pills. i hear those help
    ........ im not buying into this to much.... so you've gone up over 2 pounds a week on a PH AND dropped b/f.... is this a guess or have u had it professinally measured..

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    id stick with creatine for the next few years, if you have a GOOD base to work with id still wait till im around 20.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    although im 19 right now...

Thread Information