glopak is offline New Member

*My First Cycle*

I decided to do my first cycle after 1-2 weeks.I am 18 years old 171 centimetres 70 kg.I have started training since 3 years ago.I will do it with Metandrostenolone and Sustanon 250.I have readed a lot of literature for steroids but i want to do the cycle by the new tendencies, and i know that the ppl in this community are in touch with them.i will put 7x sustanone 250 and dont know exactly how much Metandrostenolone(u will help me for that )And now my questions are:1.when i should start Metandrostenolone in the day of first injected Sustanon ?2.When i should Exactly stop the Metandrostenolone(cuz the active life of sustanone is 3 weeks after its injected).I think to do that with the sustanone:first week 2xsustanone 250(front load)after 7 days 1x sustanone 250 after 7 days 1xsustanone 250.... and the same till the end.What doses of Metandrostenolon per day and isnt it "pyramid" cycles survival yet?(that is the main question)
    my english is not so good(sorry about that)

THANK YOU in advance!

bigdog81 is offline Member
    stay away from gear for now

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glopak
    I decided to do my first cycle after 1-2 weeks.I am 18 years old 171 centimetres 70 kg.I have started training since 3 years ago.I will do it with Metandrostenolone and Sustanon 250.I have readed a lot of literature for steroids but i want to do the cycle by the new tendencies, and i know that the ppl in this community are in touch with them.i will put 7x sustanone 250 and dont know exactly how much Metandrostenolone(u will help me for that )And now my questions are:1.when i should start Metandrostenolone in the day of first injected Sustanon ?2.When i should Exactly stop the Metandrostenolone(cuz the active life of sustanone is 3 weeks after its injected).I think to do that with the sustanone:first week 2xsustanone 250(front load)after 7 days 1x sustanone 250 after 7 days 1xsustanone 250.... and the same till the end.What doses of Metandrostenolon per day and isnt it "pyramid" cycles survival yet?(that is the main question)
    my english is not so good(sorry about that)

THANK YOU in advance!
    Hope you english is good enough to read this.

Way to young lad.....

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have readed a lot of literature for steroids ? No you have not. if you did you would not be thinking about this cycle, you would be thinking and reading how to put on more size naturally. So when your 25 you can make a better choice.

Snrf is offline Banned
    this is the same guy who asked what exercises would make him taller....he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    you've been researching for 1-2 weeks correct ? hmm... i researched for more than a year before i THOUGHT about aas. easy man dont rush into things

kwakisaki is offline Associate Member
    toooooooo young lad,u should be in school! i bet u its those rocky movies!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its not a good idea to stimulate your harmones at such a young age. Right now you could acheive amazing results with proper diet and training, but most of all dedication. I waited until almost 30 years old, very happy I did, I get the most solid gains from steriods . Its a big deicsion , so dont rush, you'll be happy you waited.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Kwakisaka enough with the stupid post, not very productive.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

glopak is offline New Member
    u helped me alot

Thread Information