bowser is offline Associate Member

what do you guys think can happen about this?

got a guy that supplies a close friend of mine. he has a couple of illegals that do his shipping and what not. the other day one of the suppliers runners was on his was to ship and he got pulled over. he panicked and they searched him. all the boxes had addys on them. my friends addy was on there. anyway they took all the supplies and deported him. this happened near 2 months ago and mine you he ships inside the u.s. my friend immediately cleaned house. he has heard nothing. do you think they are investigating him? if he gets more things shipped inside the u.s. if they flagged his address will it get searched? do you think they he is in the clear.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    All they did was confiscate the drugs (probably took a few souveners home-cops love juice by the way), arrest and deport the dude, and realize that there was no way that the address of the supplier was on the packages. Plus, there is virtually zero chance of them setting up a controlled delivery. They busted some guys that were advertising on the internet today, but they probably do several hundred thousand dollars a month...you're good.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    i am shocked they deported him. i know of illegals in my city getting arrested for kidnapping and rape, drug possesion, etc, several times and still walking the streets...hell, here about that one in texas that had all these previous charges and convictions and he killed a cop.....

I wouldn't do business with a guy that hires illegals to work for him anyway.

Thread Information