Guam_Guy is offline New Member

Question about Clen

Hey all, great info on the site. Found it while I was looking up some info on Clen . Well, I just wanted some feedback on an issue I have. I want to lose about 5% BF and have about 3-4 months to do it. I am 29, 5'5" 21% BF 190lbs. Got a bad knee and a bad ankle. Long story short jumping out of planes haven't been good to my knee and ankle. I do alot of low impact cardio but it's not giving me the results I want. Do you think Clen will do the trick or should I be looking at other alternatives?

Thanks for any help!
    Chris

onehundredk is offline Member
    clen will definetly work...but just diet and cardio will alow you to lose 6-9% in 2 months if its in check....but you have a bad knee...so i would say swim laps in a large pool...that will reduce tension on your knee...also givin you an excellent core/cardio work out...stack it with clen, or not...if it was me...id stack it with clen..just because i know how clen works, and loves what it does for me....so good luck

Guam_Guy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    so i would say swim laps in a large pool...
    I would do that but seeing as how I'm in the middle of the desert right now a pool is hard to come by...lol

onehundredk is offline Member
    well then run lol...dont kno...well take clen and just diet/ work out...youll lose body fat, but not as much as you would with cardio

Thread Information