warner98 is offline New Member

liquidex effects

how much effect does liquidex have on your strength and gains should you wait till you see signs of gyno, or just take it through out the cycle to be safe.

davidinvienna is offline Associate Member
    I just received my liquidex and I m running it at .5mg throughout cycle and PCT ... that's the advice given to me by the more knowledgable guys than myself on here ... Liquidex = Arimidex so if you read the profile on it you ll find out all the effects and benefits. IMHO it is well worth usin ... better safe than sorry matey

warner98 is offline New Member
    thanks davidinvienna i used last cycle just wonderin if it affected my gains at all

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    liquidex may affect your gains a little, but it is a whole lot better than getting gyno.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    How does it affect gains?

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    I think it does affect gains by not gaining so much water weight which is one of the reasons people take it during cycle. But that exactly what I take it its just kepping down gains your going to loose anyways so IMO i think its better to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm95lude
    I think it does affect gains by not gaining so much water weight which is one of the reasons people take it during cycle. But that exactly what I take it its just kepping down gains your going to loose anyways so IMO i think its better to take it.
    Water isn't gains.

That's why I was asking.

Do you know of any other way that Arimidex limits gains?

LOL yeah thats what im saying it gains lbs but not worthy lbs. lol I have never experienced any limitations to my gains using armidex. I think everyone should use it during cycle its very popular and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm95lude
    LOL yeah thats what im saying it gains lbs but not worthy lbs. lol I have never experienced any limitations to my gains using armidex. I think everyone should use it during cycle its very popular and safe.
    I agree... The ultimate goal is to keep estro levels at a reasonable level. So use whatever compound/dosage that you need to do that. For me, it's Letro; for others, it's Arimidex ; for some, its nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    I agree... The ultimate goal is to keep estro levels at a reasonable level. So use whatever compound/dosage that you need to do that. For me, it's Letro; for others, it's Arimidex; for some, its nothing.

Exactly.

Thread Information