kona dawg is offline Junior Member

Manboobs, androtest and real gear

Newbie here, 32 male, mega man vitamins, muscletech creatine, whey protein, and fish body oils is all I am taking now. Been lifting about 4 years. Started doing heavy cardio about 3 months ago and have lost my gut and my love handles but still have the man boobs. I was wondering if the noval or the clomid would help get rid of these or if they are only to help get rid of them from the side effects of gear? I have been trying to find a good source for gear, and no I'm not asking, but haven't had any luck. So brings to my next question. This androtest that prosource makes is suppose to be the next best thing to gear and was wondering if anyone has tried it and if it is worth it to try until I get some gear. Thanks

DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned
    your man boos are just fat.... they arent caused becuase of excess estrogen like you get in steroids ..... which is why ppl use clomid and nolva and all that PCT good stuff

your boobs just equal fat.... bench press like a mother and do some cardio, thats about it

clomi and nolva isnt used to burn fat in you chest, its used to combat the estrogen

btw.... fish oil? purpose? sorry..... dont mean to sound noob, but i dont know its purpose

im a GNC fan myself, i love the creatine with the beta alanine and i love the Mega Whey protein powder, i had a strict protein diet for about 2months and i gained 29lbs!!!! nothing but pro. shakes for breakfast lunch and dinner!! crazy i know!!!

but yea... fish oil?

suppose to keep u lean and good for your heart. I am taking in about 210-220 grams of protein a day, btw, I am 5-11 and weigh 190. I was 214 but like I said I do cardio 6 days a week for an our at a time on the elliptical with my heartrate averaging 150s. Not really having much luck from the creatine and protein. Lost alot of my fat. I work out 5 days a week and can't shake the man boobs. Going to reasearch a little more b4 I get some gear, just wondering it the androtest was any good to hold me over?

fish oil suppose to help you lean? in what way? increase muslce growth? burn fat better? make you lose your appetite? or what?

BOOST is offline Member
    Lipo them, sometimes it is a loosing battle.

That wasn't the answer I was looking for but I have thought about it. If I got on gear and put on alot of mass would it make them look more appropriate? Or just bigger manboobs lol?

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    what is your bf%

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kona dawg
    That wasn't the answer I was looking for but I have thought about it. If I got on gear and put on alot of mass would it make them look more appropriate? Or just bigger manboobs lol?
    Tough to say, you could get gyno while on gear and they would look even worse. Or on gear you may drop more bf and they look better, kinda a tough call as everyones body is different. If you lost weight and feel good about yourself but just cannot can the moob boobs, get them sucked out and be done with it

I'm not for sure on my bf. Suppose to get a full blown physical next week and should found out then. How do u figure it? With the calipers?

Btw, do u know how much the lipo costs? They have shrunk alot, since I've lost about 22-24 pounds but they have kind of quit shrinking. Gonna start doing chest 2 times a week.

calipers will give you a general idea (there is a range of error) water test is pretty bang on..

keep cardio/dieting down to 9% or so, you should notice a difference, b4 thinking of getting sucked..

how much is a test of bf go for? im curious of gettin one done, where do i go for that?

Quote Originally Posted by GFLEXXX
    calipers will give you a general idea (there is a range of error) water test is pretty bang on..

keep cardio/dieting down to 9% or so, you should notice a difference, b4 thinking of getting sucked..

Do u mean try to get my body fat down to 9%? I would be more embarrassed of getting lipo than I would the man boobs. I am a coal miner and take a shower with about 300 men a day so it would be hard to hide, lol

Do u mean try to get my body fat down to 9%? I would be more embarrassed of getting lipo than I would the man boobs. I am a coal miner and take a shower with about 300 men a day so it would be hard to hide, lol
    yep. In that range anyways...at least if you get low enough you will know if you require lypo. some people just have more stubborn areas that take a little more time..

ps. don't drop the coal in the shower

where can u get ur bf checked?

BOOST is offline Member
    Btw, do u know how much the lipo costs? They have shrunk alot, since I've lost about 22-24 pounds but they have kind of quit shrinking. Gonna start doing chest 2 times a week.

About 3k out the door

Thread Information